Monday always a good day to restart!

You are a :superwoman: well done:clap: for getting those clothers comfy.

Speak to you soon and remember the bouillon today!!!

TODAY HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD;
CD shake 170cals
CD porridge (addicted to this) 170 cals
CD bar 176 cals
1/3 CD hot choc 60cals
Oh no...... Atkins bar 238cals with 2 gms of carbs
3 coffees with milk 60cals
100g of yoghurt 70 cals
Bullion drink x 1
sprite zero 4 cals
pumpkin seeds 80 cals
cottage cheese 120 cals

Total of 1148 cals

However 3ltrs of water and 50 mins at the gym.

Best of all feeling thin now at the end of the day and not full or over eaten and bloated. Counselling session tomorrow too so hopefully a great day tomorrow.

XX

Well done Bren, that's great! Glad you're in ketosis and feeling good. I've got my weigh in soon :) Hope you have a good day/night ( I can never remember)xx

WHEN IT'S YOUr day it's my night or vice versa!!

Hay another great loss for you hun, that's awesome!! So is that 2 stone nearly gone now??? Or is it 14lbs per stone? You will be ticking off more of those goals next week!

My WI is tomorrow, my waist is coming down and thinking about 77cm's. I measure on Saturday mornings at home as well as at CDC's but I take mine own results as a guide.

You are definitely going to reach your School Challenge babe!

xx

I understand now :)
It's 14 pounds in a stone, so I have to lose 9 more for 2 stone. Thanks hun, I really do hope I pass the challenge :) I've just had my first bar, which was quite nice as I have not chewed in so long. I also tried the berry water flavouring in sparkling water, which was so nice. It was like a treat!

I chop the bar into little cubes and freeze them, half in the afternoon and half later in the evening. Frozen they take longer to eat. Perfect for the movies too. Have you tried any of the Soya products, they are yummy. Choc shake split into half and made hot mmmmmmmmm!!

Bren
x

I'm off to work now.

Have a fun day! and good luck for the wi

chat next week

AM xx

PS finally got ticker added - just need my wi to change it lol

Thanks AM!

Enjoy your holiday hun!

WI is this afternoon and I will post tonight. Definitely feeling thinner and hopefully a loss will show on the scales. Waist has gone down to 77cm's lets hope it stays there for official measuring by me on Sat morning.

Bren
X

Good luck Bren! I didn't post much this morning as I'm sick. I have a chest infection and have been feeling hot and cold. I've just been lying down on the sofa and resting, drinking plenty of water x

Oh hun, that was me last week, sick. Good thing is you shouldn't be hungry or thinking about the diet as you are distracted with the symptoms. Keep guzzling that water and tomorrow morning I will post my WI (your time).

I had a really good session with my counsellor yesterday and i am going to try implementing some new thinking and ways about I am currently living my life. Baring in mind that I still have a goal to achieve, it just doesn't have to be all I think about.

Get better soon and have a good sleep tonight babe.

Bren
XXX

You sound so positive and happy! This time in under 2 months you could be at goal! How exciting is that?! Wishing you all the best for your weigh in :)

I'm splitting my goals up too, I have to lose 47lbs to be 11 stone 7 and have a healthy BMI. At this point I will be working up the plans. I hope to be 11.7 by mid november at least. I think I will then lose 9lbs on 810 and lose the further 5lbs on 1000 and then start working up the plans on 1200, 1500 and maintainance. I think this should be fine, as I do not think I will lose that much on 1200 and 1500, though I could be wrong as my BMR is around 2000, so combined with exercise it should be possible to shift a pound a week. I like setting it out like this, makes it feel so achievable x

I know you will be feeling and looking fab hun by Xmas!

I weighed last week at CDC's scales at 77.1. So I would like to ultimately loose about 9kg's in the 8 weeks until I return to Perth for a holiday. If I can just make it to under 70kg's I will be on the home stretch. At 71.5kg's I need to do another week at 810 then move up to 1000.

You will still have good losses at 1200, if you do a 30 min walk/workout each day.

Long term goal I would like to be still maintaining and obviously be down at goal by the end of November and continue this over Xmas and into the new year.

Bren
XX

I'm off to work now hun. Sleep tight and rest up.

That's definitely achievable. By Christmas hun, you'll be happily maintaining :) Thanks for your kind words, Bren and have a wonderful day at work x

NOT SO GOOD! Only a 300gm loss according to her scales??? But a loss none the less.

Lesson to be learnt for the week is that i need to ditch the nibbling and embrace gum and bullion. After my birthday dinner out tomorrow night and catching up with friends this evening I will try SS+ or strict 810 next week!

So this morning I weighed on my scales as I did in the beginning. Started at 78.2kg's and now 76.5 so that makes a 600g loss on my scales. I am going to enter my scales results into minis as I did at the start, so makes sense.

Off to change my ticker. I have about 8 weeks now until I go home and would like to be 7kg's lighter. So I will up my water and be cautious tonight and tomorrow with food.

Not going to upset myself as i have had a loss. Truth be told I actually feel really good and thinner and was really hoping that this would reflect on CDC's scales?? But I have nibbled all week.

Bren
X

A loss is a loss hun! Your BMI is now in the 26s!!! Not much long to go to your mini goal. It could also be that you're retaining water. You'll be fine. You can do it!

YEAH I KNOW.

Was really hard to go out last night and not feel good about what I had to wear, because that's all that fits at the moment.

Dinner out tonight and I only had 5 chips and a glass of white wine at the footy. This morning my measurements state a 4.5cm loss from my body. I have bought a dress tonight which is a size 14 and I feel good in it and I am just going to enjoy my birthday dinner with hubby.

The scales also say another loss this morning and I have already been to the gym for 45mins. Plan to go for a walk this afternoon also.

xx

Well I didn't make my afternoon walk or a second gym session yesterday, but did some sit ups and skipping for 10 mins at home instead.... basically ran out of time.
Well dinner was lovely. I drank about 3 glasses of wine. We shared calamari and dips for entree's and then i had a vege tart for main (quite small as it was a very posh and expensive place) then a dessert with NO icecream or cream! Just steamed pudding and a little caramel sauce.

Then home for a coffee and a naughty choc biscuit..... oops.

Today has been much better but not completely back on track. 2 CD pack, some nuts, 2 slices of bread, 2 coffee's. About 2ltrs of water too.

No gym though as I am consumed with some school work. Will see in an hour or two.

Tomorrow should be a SS day with 4 packs as I will be there 8am - 9pm with parent teacher night. So bullion and coffee's to keep me occupied, plus I have an excursion which will distract me from thinking about food. Four days until my next WI and just want to have another loss after today's eating and Last night's dinner and wine. Not feeling guilty though as I did enjoy my b'day.

x

Awww Bren,
Happy belated Birthday, I'm glad you enjoyed it and made sensible decisions as it will help you with the maintenance part. It was you Birthday, you deserved to enjoy yourself and good luck with the weigh in xx

Thanks hun. How has your weekend been?? How are you filling your time on the holidays?

I am back at work tomorrow, weekends seem so short! Will try and SS or do 810 really well this week.

xx

Back