*** monday hour by hour - we can do this***

Back from WI- gained 2lbs! Phew, not half as bad as I expected it to be. I know its all water retention as I can feel it round my stomach. And so now it is onwards and upwards. No major social plans between now and September, 145 days of pure, 100% SS!!

Well done to everyone who has been better behaved than me this week (ie. most of you!) and good luck everyone else with WIs today.

Mornin :D

I feel rotten today. It's day 4 and I was hoping to be in ketosis by now, but woke up this morning absolutely starving. :sigh:

I get up at 3am for work, so I've already had 2 packs. Get weighed today though, which I'm quite nervous about!

I've got a couple of hours dog walking to do shortly, just hope I don't have any more dizzy spells when I'm behind the wheel :eek:

I've decided I'm definitely going to do SS+ and then 810 sooner rather than later, becuase it's the good habits that I need to establish rather than just the weight loss, which I know I can do.

Someone pray for me to have the strength to get through today! :eek:

Back from WI- gained 2lbs! Phew, not half as bad as I expected it to be. I know its all water retention as I can feel it round my stomach. And so now it is onwards and upwards. No major social plans between now and September, 145 days of pure, 100% SS!!

Well done to everyone who has been better behaved than me this week (ie. most of you!) and good luck everyone else with WIs today.

Hey Lisa.
Hope you had a fab time with your sister... Sounds like you enjoyed..
Aww you will get that 2lbs off by next week and more....... Hope you have a good 100% day today. x

Hi Toller, hang on in there... you can do it!!! It gets easier once you get through those first few days.

Lisa, well done on being philosophical about the weigh-in. I am on 1000 now and expecting a gain, so your example is one I will take to heart! Small gain this week, big loss next... we can do it!

Hi Curly...

xxx

Morning all, or should say afternoon as it's nearly 12 been busy doing housework this morning and almost forgot to have my shake! So I'm guessing that's kinda a good thing as I don't feel hungry. It's raining here too, was hoping to take my son out for a walk today but agree with u polishrose wet buggy is not good! Good luck to everyone with their weigh ins I'm actually looking forward to mine now, don't expect a big loss as I'm on 810 but I feel so much healthier than before anyone else have this feeling? Mia don't give up yet I'm sure you'll show a loss hun. Well looks like I've got a day of housework to keep me busy so hope everyone has a good day!!! xxx

Hi ladies

my weigh in today as well, like I said last week taking it all as it comes.. I'm going out today.. felt abit scared as I have been stuck at home for two weeks.. I'm booked in to have an aromatherapy massage.. apparentley it will be good to ease the tension and muscle fatigue that M.E. gives me .. I won't be back until later as I only have two hours to get ready and as every movement takes twenty times as long now.. I had better shake a leg x

Hey Sarah-Lou..
Big hugs hon.. I hope your ok getting out the house..... I am sure the massage will be relaxing and help you lots..
I hope your wi goes well.
take care and chin up
xxxx

Mmmm, wish you could take us all along Sarah, an aromatherapy massage... sigh!!! Enjoy it.

Curly, thanks for the kind words, I need something to keep me on target today! 100%... it's a deal.

xxx

enjoy your massage sarah :)

well i'm having my first pack, chicken and mushroom soup. have had about a litre of water so far so that's not going too badly although i need to step it up a bit so i can stop drinking a couple of hours before weigh in (god i'm obsessed)...

i am tired, and my brain is really sluggish today so work is not being all that successful...

abz xx

Hey all,

Had my porridge and my bar so far today. Recently im so hungry during the day I end up eating everything I can have before it even reaches 7pm! Oh dear!! must sort that out! On hols on Thursday.. hmmm reckon I lose half a stone by then? nah didnt think so!! lol

Whoa, Crazy, countdown to Portugal... yay!!! You are gonna have a fab time honey!

xxx

Crazy your doing fab..
Any room in your suitcase I could do with getting some sun seeing as its all gone. have a fab time.....
I just noticed your weight...... my target is around that.. wish I was there too........ Well done you x

Crazy your doing fab..
Any room in your suitcase I could do with getting some sun seeing as its all gone. have a fab time.....
I just noticed your weight...... my target is around that.. wish I was there too........ Well done you x

Gosh I cant even fit my clothes in my case due to the shakes taking up most of the space haha!!

I feel like i will never get to target! No amount of laxatives seem to be helping and ive put ON weight this week arrgghh! Ill probably be even further away from target after hollyday!! :( hehe

Hey you. .
You have done so well...... stop with the laxatives I am sure you look fab just as you are! Go and have a wonderul holiday..... and I bet you will look fab on the beach.. x

What rubbish weather! It's absolutely pouring down here, lucky I have a tumble dryer or the washing would never get done lol, feeling positive this afternoon, hope everyone is having a great day too xxx

HAILSTONES here!!!! I thought it was blossom, but nope, HAIL!!!!

xxx

Hmmmmm its still raining here in London too.. Im at work..
3 litres down and a toilet trip definatley needed but on reception so need to ask someone to cover all the time.....

xxx

I've taken your advice ladies and changed my tickers. It was getting confusing in my head to think had actually started CD 4 days before I went to see my CDC and I had lost approx. 4lb from getting weighed at home to seeing CDC. So, all my timescales are right now. I have been on it 28 days tomorrow but get weighed on a Wednesday. Don't think I'll have done the stone in a month though but fingers crossed.

Back