*** monday hour by hour - we can do this***

looking at those you are doing really well mia :)

i'm hoping that i get the stone a month buzz that others get on cd this time around :)

hoping for 3lbs this week... really really really hoping... not sure i could deal with the 1s and 2s this soon as if i start getting those i'm NEVER going to fit into my wedding dress...

abz xx

Hi, hope you're all having a good day so far.

Just back from seeing my friend and her 6 week old baby- soooo cute! Don't want another one quite yet though!

Going to have 1/2 cranberry bar and 1/2 vanilla shake ( X 2 ) later today.

hey everyone just checking in to say Ive been 100% and had a bit of a strange one today. will put it in a separate post rather than clogging up here as its going to be a long one I think !

Lexie - we will miss you look forward to catching up 2morrow

Lisa - 2lbs isnt bad and we can keep you going for your 100% till goal - have you joined the May challenge on the 100% forum yet ?

Athenagold good luck with 810 and glad you are more positive this afternoon x

Crazty have a fab holiday you deserve it with your weightloss its fantastic and nearly at goal! x

Angela keep up the good work x

Mia I think its a good idea to change your ticker - much better psychologially for you. YOU CAN DO THIS xx

The pc is being hijacked now by my kids for some games so i will be back later everyone with the story of my strange incident xxx

Katycakes good luck with 1000 x

Sarah Lou hope you had a good massage x

Abz nice to see you back hope the WI goes ok x

Well its been a 100% day for me so far. Am very happy with myself as its been a bloody struggle. Not felt this hungry in ages. Bought myself to some Strawberry and Kiwi water from Sainsburys so I've got to enjoy this evening (I know its not strictly allowed but its citric acid free and doesn't normally affect my hunger levels) along with a caramel bar! Yummy!

Mia, keep strong hun

Katy- good luck with the 1000. You're an amazing inspiration and always so positive and bright on the forums. I'm sure you'll get those last few lbs of before you know it.

Good luck with the WI Abz, keep us informed x

Jessica & Lisa, thanks for kind words... wobbly day today but have been 100% since about 10am after some encouragement from Curly! (We will draw a veil over what happened before 10am!) I think the penny has dropped that 1000 won't work if I treat it as a licence to eat whatever & whenever I feel like it... those pesky carbs are really messing with my head!

Gonna stay on track now, I promise. WHEN does this bloomin' diet get any easier? (Don't answer, have a feeling I don't want to know!)

xxx

Well done Lisa your doing fab hon..... and well done for sticking to 100% today...

I was really hungry when i got in from work today so had a bar..
which means no mousse for me today....... OH no...... have to wait til tomorrow now............ STAMPS foot ...

Jessica & Lisa, thanks for kind words... wobbly day today but have been 100% since about 10am after some encouragement from Curly! (We will draw a veil over what happened before 10am!) I think the penny has dropped that 1000 won't work if I treat it as a licence to eat whatever & whenever I feel like it... those pesky carbs are really messing with my head!

Gonna stay on track now, I promise. WHEN does this bloomin' diet get any easier? (Don't answer, have a feeling I don't want to know!)

xxx

Just remember hunni, its not meant to be easy! If it was, do you think we'd of all been in the states we were when we started. Fact is though, you're in a minority who can actually manage to do well on the diet, even when times are tough and you have a little blip, you jump right back on that wagon. Be proud for how far you've come :)

Evening all, my house is now spring cleaned though now I have nothing to do tomorrow so hopefully the weather brightens up lol. Thanks Jessica and Katy you're so close you're doing really well keep positive! Off to see my cdc in the morning (11.30) though if I haven't lost much I'm still going to stick with it but fingers for some lbs to have been shed lol, Hope everyone had a good day, my son is in bed and my partner is out so I have the house to myself going to relax lol xxx

Fingers are crossed for you Athena... you might be surprised! Good luck for tomorrow.

Night night Jess...

xxx

Just browsing. Just home and husband hasn't made his dinner yet, so I made it for him. This normally wouldn't bother me, but I have had all my packs today by 2:00 due to a strange shift at work.

Think he's almost finished. Bye til tomorrow then!

Back