Monday Hour x Hour

Hi all- hope we have all had a good day :D xxx

Hi All, Hope you're all having a good day.

Work was fun today - still on the training course, but had no trainer today - so today was spent gossiping for the most part! Have had a few comments about my weight loss - all very positive and ego boosting. What a way to start a week!! What also makes today special is that I can now say that it is Kipper Day the week after next - that feels soooooo good! Although could quite happily have my kippers now - have had my four packs for the day and am starving!! Am drinking like a fish out of water at the moment to stave off those hunger pangs. Have to say I am addicted to black tea with St Clements water flavouring - delish!

Anyways - had better pop out and collect OH from the station - Cor's Cabs has a collection to make!! I should start charging!

Sounds like a good day at the office Corey - hopefully they might not turn up tomorrow too :D

Kipper week is sure bloody close now ......... mmmmmm I love kippers :rotflmao:

oh im so jealous of you guys ive got 6 weeks to go in abstinence from tomorrow night, lost 24 pounds so im over the moon with LL wish id did this years ago

jeannie- that six weeks will fly by!
believe me!! xxx

Back