Monday Hour x Hour

Corey - Lemma is right -

Blimey, that's a first!!!:p And i have it in writing.;)

Seriously though its the one good thing about buying a new build. 10 yr NHBC guarantee and developers being responsible for shoddy work.

I hope you did your snagging list properly too when you moved in.

I'm insufferable sometimes, the builders had no chance.

Problem we have with this now is that it's just past the two year period that the developer will come in and repair. So just stuck with it now - oh well!

B*gger!!!!

Although if it has been a long standing problem that has only just come to light i think you could give it a go.

Try taking some advice from your local lawcentre. You will find it in the yellow pages or google "lawcentres". They will write letters and everything for you.

Can't wait to see ur 100 day pix BL!!! Was thinking about those this morning actualy, thought I had missed the thread with um in! x

What is it with 100 days? I keep seeing postings relating to 100 - is it just because it is a milestone, or is there something else I should know?

I've not had any more photos taken by LLC - should I be expecting some to be done now - or just when I go onto RTM ?

Cheers
Mike

B*gger!!!!

Although if it has been a long standing problem that has only just come to light i think you could give it a go.

Try taking some advice from your local lawcentre. You will find it in the yellow pages or google "lawcentres". They will write letters and everything for you.
We could pass it onto our Solicitors I guess - we are already suing the developer as we had a structural crack within 2 months of buying the house and are still waiting for reports etc. Although that said, our choice of solicitor is as good as our choice of developer - we're about to speak to the law society as solicitor took money 5 months ago and has done bugger all since!!!!

I think this house is just pure evil - we've had nothing but bad luck since we brought it!!!

Oh Honey, that's the pits. But that 10 yr guarantee is there for reason and if its structural and you have not been doing earth moving etc that could undermine the footings etc then you probably have a good case.

As a member of the legal fraternity myself I accept that some solicitors are better than others. If you are unhappy then it is your right to move firms. You may have made a payment on account but they still have to account for what they spend and you should ask for a breakdown of their bill before moving on. The law society is quite strict with them.

If they are cr*p then kick them to the kerb.

Good luck with it.

Can't wait to see ur 100 day pix BL!!! Was thinking about those this morning actualy, thought I had missed the thread with um in! x

Thanks Claire!! But she STILL did not give them to us!!! :mad: She showed us on the PC but I don't think she plans on printing them for us. She did say she will email them, but I don;t hold my breath for immediate delivery. I'm a bit annoyed by it all!!!

but rest assured, the moment I have them, they are goin on here!!!

XXX

You look fantastic in your new Avatar Claire - really pretty. Pink totally suits you!!! :)

Cheers Tange - that makes sense now - I should have guessed really - well I passed my 100 days on Saturday!!!
congrats022.gif

Well done Mike on your 100 Days!!!

Fantastic achievement!

Love Mini xxx

Back