Monday hour x hour

Tange

Silver Member
Morning all,

What a glorious day!! My walk into work this morning was a pleasure, even if my ankle is still giving me some hassle.

Bon Jovi on Saturday night was awesome he is so HOT!!
I feel good today, half expectant asif something good is going to happen. Not sure why though, but hey a good feeling.

Hope you all have a marvellous day.

RC enjoy shopping with your Mum. I know exactly how grateful you are. I have been through that twice with mine and thank all the heavens and stars above she is still going strong.

Well done Dancing. Two more days you and you will have cracked another goal.

I am so glad someone is around, the office today is so quiet and I am up to date with all my work. And if there is no one on Mini's what am I going to do.:eek:

Morning everyone,

My last week of freedom before starting my new job next monday - so am going to enjoy it.

My OH is off today, and we're planning a day out - probably Sutton Hoo in Suffolk and a few stop offs at other places on the way either there or back I guess.

Anyways, s'pose I had better go get showered and changed before he starts moaning that I am never ready to go out!!

Have a good day y'all

morning all. im off work today and i bought a bike a yesterday so im going to go on a bike ride,just hope i still can its been a while lol.seems like a nice day too so hope everyone has a good one x

Afternoon all.
I let myself down over the weekend and had some food and drink. I only have another week and a half until I am going onto RTM, but now might have to delay by a week. No more cheating from me - my mind is made up - it is just not worth it even if I am so mind-numingly bored by the diet!

Mike, Will a small slip up over the weekend really mean setting back going onto RtM by a week? I would say, keep to your date for RtM you will still lose weight whilst on that next stage, so no harm providing you learn from the experience.

See you on Thursday.

Thanks Corey, you are a voice of reason.
I really want to ht my targets which is why I am annoyed with myself. At least that annoyance will drive me forward. Let's hope it driveds me to getting my new exercise bike built too! :)

Back