***monday***hr by hr***

hi sharon the bars dont knock me out of K and i dont think they slow down weight loss. every1s different though are u having them?

Hey sharon, it can happen and didnt take me out before but did this time and i find when i have them they make me crave carbs and I have succumbed to temptation. So i aviod them at all costs now as yummy as they are!

Thanks Shazza,
I'm the same with porridge, it makes me ravenous, and makes me crave carbs so I dont touch it anymore.
Take care all, hope its not too painfull for you Susan xx
Lynne x

Thanks for the reply about the bars, I guess I will just give them a go and see what happens. Was hoping to have one at night laying in bed watching tv pretending it was a bar of Galaxy (oh that would be so nice) with a glass of water pretending it was a glass of wine ha ha.
Will let you know how I get on once I start on them.
Love Sharon

get some fizzy water and put it in a wine glass... i love the caramel 1s there lush really good . i think the bars are gr8 as long as u only stick 2 1 a day . i must admit last time i did cd i had 2 the odd day:eek: naughty... there gr8 if u freeze them 2 and cut up into small bite size pieces... cant wait till next week i cant have the bars till then xx

afternoon all

well 1l of water down and just 1 tetra so far

thanx sue, heads still mashed. bf isnt replying to texts or calls and i just think what the f did i do wrong, all i did was speak to his mate briefly
on the other hand the lad from cardiff texted me as soon as he got up to see how i was

had the joy of sitting in the benifits office earlier as they stopped my housing benifit cos some numpty postman returned a letter they sent saying i had gone away! like im supposed to sit in all day waiting for the post! grrrrrr

got to go to docs later on as me and wee girl are due for flu jabs

evening all
had 2 tetra's and am slowly eating a bar. 2.5l of water down so far

had the flu jab ouuuuch!

hi every1 well im a porridge and a soup down im having my choc tetra for a bedtime drink hot... not done that well with the water but hey ho drank gallons of tea hope ya all being good xx

Back