Monday is weigh day!!

miglet

Hello everyone, well I completed my second week and have lost a further 5LB. It seems to get easier as it goes along. I live alone so I have no need to go food shopping and have the chore of deciding what to eat. Good luck to you all. Mary:)

Great loss Mary, 13lbs in 2 weeks, well done you. ~I live alone as well so appreciate not having to go grocery shopping or thinking of what to eat, I'm sure avoiding temptation is the key!

well done Mary your doing great x

Well done Mary, that's a great loss and your BMI is so close to being under 30!!!! Well done.

x

AWESOME START TO YOUR LT JOURNEY! :)

Wow u aiming for a super slim weight! I aiming for BMI 21.5 - been on LT for 9 weeks now and reckon one more month I will have it nailed! I live on my own too (well with my beautiful little Pug) so i think it has to be a big benefit having no food or smells or anything - I totally forget that food even exists in the real world! :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL MARY! I KNOW YOU WILL DO IT AND IN A FEW MONTHS YOU WILL LOOK STUNNING! GREAT EH! :)
xox

Hello everyone, well I completed my second week and have lost a further 5LB. It seems to get easier as it goes along. I live alone so I have no need to go food shopping and have the chore of deciding what to eat. Good luck to you all. Mary:)

well done Mary - fantastic loss in just 2 weeks :D

Debz xx

hi well done on your second week....its great being on LT cause you have no dishes to do...ha.ha.ha.ha.ha

well done Mary!

Well done fantastic loss hunni...keep it up xxxx

Well done Miglet xx

Back