• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday is weigh day!!

S: 13st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st4lb(2.09%)
S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Great loss Mary, 13lbs in 2 weeks, well done you. ~I live alone as well so appreciate not having to go grocery shopping or thinking of what to eat, I'm sure avoiding temptation is the key!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done Mary your doing great x

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done Mary, that's a great loss and your BMI is so close to being under 30!!!! Well done.

x

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
AWESOME START TO YOUR LT JOURNEY! :)

Wow u aiming for a super slim weight! I aiming for BMI 21.5 - been on LT for 9 weeks now and reckon one more month I will have it nailed! I live on my own too (well with my beautiful little Pug) so i think it has to be a big benefit having no food or smells or anything - I totally forget that food even exists in the real world! :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL MARY! I KNOW YOU WILL DO IT AND IN A FEW MONTHS YOU WILL LOOK STUNNING! GREAT EH! :)
xox

Hello everyone, well I completed my second week and have lost a further 5LB. It seems to get easier as it goes along. I live alone so I have no need to go food shopping and have the chore of deciding what to eat. Good luck to you all. Mary:)
well done Mary - fantastic loss in just 2 weeks :D

Debz xx

philip

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi well done on your second week....its great being on LT cause you have no dishes to do...ha.ha.ha.ha.ha

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
well done Mary!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done fantastic loss hunni...keep it up xxxx

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Well done Miglet xx