1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday menus

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsB, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    Another green day here :)

Got up too late for brekkie, also nephew has been taken in to hospital so has beena bit manic to eat so far but hubby is actually cooking lunch:eek:

Lunch - quorn fillets, mash, broccoli and carrots :D

Tea - probably trusty old ryvitas and marmite (hex b) and some cheese (hex a)

Hope everyone has a good day, it's peeing down here:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Green Day

Any advice welcome on my menu - I'm still new to this:D

Breakfast: Chopped melon, strawberries & banana with Mullerlight yogurt.

Lunch: Baked beans on wholemeal bread 2x400g slices (HEXb) with quark spread on toast!!

Dinner: SW chips, 2 poached eggs, 4 quorn meatballs (good idea Vicky82) & mushy peas

Snacks: Fruit/mullerlight

HEX: (a) milk for tea/coffee (b) bread for toast at lunch.

Syns: 2x chupa chup lollies = 3
    1x Nescafe Skinny latte= 4

Total SYNS 7
    Last edited: 26 May 2008
  4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    You could have a couple of quorn sausages or fillets if you like them, with your dinner. I love them with sw chips. Yum!
  5. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Thanks Vicki ....... I'm still just a bit scared of eating too much, since I spent 8 weeks eating nothing lol :D
  6. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    It honestly works, dont ask me how but it does. I did think about LT but im so glad I stuck with sw. Just fill up on free foods and make wise food choices and use your HEX, so you could have 5 scan bran & 6LC extra lite with tomato or banana &jam for something sweet instead of the club. Or you could have 2 alpin lite bars as a hexb.
    I just hate using my syns when I can come up with an alternative lol
  7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

slimming world
    Hi, Mrs B, can't believe its raining where you are, its glorious sunshine up here and gonna go and sit in the garden shortly
  8. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: Weetabix minis & fruit and yogurt. (Hexb) & (Hexa)
    Lunch: Tuna, onion, cherry tomatoes with fat free french dressing and 2 ww brown bread. (Hexb)
    Dinner: Stewed steak and veg.
    Supper:2 ww brown bread and laughing cow extra light. (Hexb)&(Hexa)
    Syns: Total 0% greek yogurt mixed with orange options =2 syns
    1 ww brown bread = 2 syns
    Snacks: Fruit, yogurt
  9. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Another green day here as I am enjoying them much more. Any advice is welcome.

Breakfast - 38g Nestle Oats n More (HexB), Banana and skimmed milk(HexA).
    Lunch - Vegetarian Sushi (0.5 Syns) , Salad with tinned mixed beans, dash of balsamic vinegar. Muller Light. Apple
    Tea - Canelloni stuffed with ricotta (HexA), spinach & mushrooms. In tomato and garlic sauce.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.