New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Hi Zoe!

How are you? Glad to see you are still sticking at SW, you have done so so well! I now live in Aus, thought I would pop back on as I am slowly creeping up again and away from target! xxxx

Hey Laura

Keep it up you are doing so well, I am so jealous of you living in Oz, esp as you are having your lovely summer so jealous!!

xx

Right I am finally back.

Started back on the 13th. Decided to just weigh at home, because group is now too far away, and the local one is at the wrong time. But I have here for support so it is all good.

Going to have to re-read all my stuff so I am definitely clear!

Miss my wee minimins folks.

Have been so so busy. Moving is a nightmare-never again. Still dont have everything unpacked yet-and dont have a study up and running yet

Anyway going to try to catch up with some peeps.

XX

Yay! You're back!!

Unfortunately Shrimpy is MIA so I've not quite got all my chicks back in one basket but having you back is absolutely fab!

:bighug:

Think her laptop is squiffy again!! x

Welcome back hun!! You will be back in the swing of things soon.. Its surprising how it just clicks into place..

Welcome back hun!! You will be back in the swing of things soon.. Its surprising how it just clicks into place..

Need to start keeping track of eats again though-as I have def gone WAY over my syns today tut tut xxx

Hi babs! Are you still popping on now and again?

Methinks you weren't quite ready to jump back on the SW horse and weren't quite prepared :rolleyes:

I've had an idea ... why don't you have a really good SW shopping spree and then go for it! 100%!!!

Remember that feeling of a really good weight loss in the first week? You can do it hun!

I'm with you all the way! :bighug:

Hi babs! Are you still popping on now and again?

Methinks you weren't quite ready to jump back on the SW horse and weren't quite prepared :rolleyes:

I've had an idea ... why don't you have a really good SW shopping spree and then go for it! 100%!!!

Remember that feeling of a really good weight loss in the first week? You can do it hun!

I'm with you all the way! :bighug:

Hey Mrs

Having been going slightly over on syn, but I havne't been awful.
I lost 1 lb so I have started.

Thanks for the support

XXX

Well done on the loss..
Its hard to get motivated this time around. Think christmas and all the goodies have a lot to do with it..

You will get there hun!!

Well done on the loss..
Its hard to get motivated this time around. Think christmas and all the goodies have a lot to do with it..

You will get there hun!!

Yeah definitely

Also as we are decorating most days when we are not working, I end getting too hungry to prepare so i I am sabotaging myself also.

Shopping tomorrow so ill make sure I am fully stocked, and ill also make some soup. yum yum

Wouldn't even be almost sticking to plan if it wasn't for you guys so thanks

Ali*

Getting there slowly but surely-seem to be decorating constantly and it is driving me nuts. Don't seem to have time to be on plan atm. Which I have to say is a shame because I am doing some amazing body magic with the painting and hoovering and cleaning and well all the rest! lol

I will get better once I settle, have done it before I can do it again xxx

Thanks for keeping with me, and the support :bighugs:

Well laies as of yesterday I am 100% back on plan. I have put on WAY too much weight and I finally realise that, do you know what-I want to lose weight. I have a crap load of size 16 and size 14 clothes that I am determined to get in.

TBH I feel like crap at the min I don't feel sexy or good looking, confidence is very low-but it wasn't when I was losing weight-so back on I go!! woo hoo

Yesterday I was 100% but only had 3 syns!
Today plan is
B'fast-Beans on toast with quorn sausages (HexB and 2 syns)
Snack-FF yog
Lunch- Soup and orange
Snack-Soup
Dinner-Pasta n sauce with lots of veg

Then see what else I can fit in. Also have plenty of milk so going to have some coffees in there somewhere.

Will be trying to post as often as I can as I really think it helps

Hello flower! Welcome back to the 100% gang!! I can't guarantee being 100% will go hand-in-hand with a weekly loss as it sure doesn't with me, lol! It probably will with you though cos you're a good girl! :D

Oh I know-but as long as I lose within the month I Will be happy. Bring it on!

Zoe - your diary has had 15,810 views and 818 entries!

It's up to you if you want to move it hun :)

How's it going this week my darling? Are you back on track?

So far so good for me this time

Now I am ion the right frame of mind which really helps!!

I have been 100%
TOday I have had my hex a and b
Plenty to eat as well as about 5 syns so far

Currently have BNS wedges in the oven as a snack yum yum

:)
Glad you are feeling better x

BACK ladies and gents

So this week I have lost 3 pounds, so I am happy with that!!

Getting there slowly but surely. Have decided I would like to be back to what I was before I fell off the wagon. IE I have to lose about 30ish pounds, and I want it off by my birthday if I can manage it! (although it is only 10 weeks away) Ah well as close as I can get anyway!!

Then I will try to get the rest of the 20stone I need to lose off (NB there may be some small exaggeration in there)

Have been 100% so far, which is good.. I just know I need to stick to the plan completely for a while, and keep myself active!! Then I need to rock out some more body magic!!

Also want to try to join a group again because I really feel it will keep me on track-the problem is the££ not sure I can afford it to be honest-back to being unemployed for the summer :(

Ah well all will work itself out!!

Back