monday morning at home weigh in

Considering I've had a terrible weekend, I don't think Ive done too badly to be at 10st1.8 from 10.1 last week. I'll knock that 0.8lb off in no time :) back on it today, properly!

Hello everyone can I join this group please :) started sw last week , I'm a mummy of 3 boys , 3rd baby Is 2 this Friday !! but I can't seem to shift the weight as easy this time round ! I Weighed myself this morn I'm 11st.8 (was 11.st10 last week ) so I have lost 2lb ! Not a bad start :0clapper:hoping to get back to pre pregnancy weight of 9st5!!

I've been away and haven't weighed yet, I'll do it in the morning and get back to you all X

Hi

Newbie here, started going to group 3 weeks ago, didn't really enjoy it to be honest so will do it from home now I've got the jist of it, anyway here's the losses so far,
Week 1 - 4.5lbs
Week 2 - 1.5lbs
Week 3 - 2lbs

Not bad considering I've been really bad he last few days

Hello everyone can I join this group please :) started sw last week , I'm a mummy of 3 boys , 3rd baby Is 2 this Friday !! but I can't seem to shift the weight as easy this time round ! I Weighed myself this morn I'm 11st.8 (was 11.st10 last week ) so I have lost 2lb ! Not a bad start :0clapper:hoping to get back to pre pregnancy weight of 9st5!!
Hi and welcome, well done on your first loss and good luck for next week X

Hi

Newbie here, started going to group 3 weeks ago, didn't really enjoy it to be honest so will do it from home now I've got the jist of it, anyway here's the losses so far,
Week 1 - 4.5lbs
Week 2 - 1.5lbs
Week 3 - 2lbs

Not bad considering I've been really bad he last few days
You've been doing well, I do it from home too as my group here clashes with one of my kids after school clubs but being on this forum helps me loads. Nice to see a fellow Lcfc fan too ;)

You've been doing well, I do it from home too as my group here clashes with one of my kids after school clubs but being on this forum helps me loads. Nice to see a fellow Lcfc fan too ;)
Another LCFC fan, brilliant!
I found the group a little boring to be honest, spent most of it weighing and then going through everyone's losses or gains, and after being at work all day, rushing hone, feeding the kids and then sitting there for 1.5 hours I was shattered

Doh! 2.5lbs on, not surprised as I had a weekend off plan quite frankly it could hav been a lot worse. Optimistic about the week ahead :)

Ta da! Stuck to plan and lost last weeks gain :) plus a little more. Got -3.5lbs today which brings me to 1lb off my first 1stone, yay. excited for the week ahead X

Ooh well done you ! :0clapper:I haven't exactly stuck to plan this week 5/7 days I've been very good but it was my youngest boys 2nd birthday on Friday so there has been birthday cake and party foods ect in our house ! I Didn't eat lots of junk which surprised me ! And Then we went to Knowsley safari park on Saturday so we made a picnic I didn't go over board just picked at a few naughty things ! However I weighed myself today and I have lost another 2lb :) happy with that , I can't help but wonder how much id of lost if I'd of been completely good those other 2 days ! No birthdays this week tho so we shall see X

Ooh well done you ! :0clapper:I haven't exactly stuck to plan this week 5/7 days I've been very good but it was my youngest boys 2nd birthday on Friday so there has been birthday cake and party foods ect in our house ! I Didn't eat lots of junk which surprised me ! And Then we went to Knowsley safari park on Saturday so we made a picnic I didn't go over board just picked at a few naughty things ! However I weighed myself today and I have lost another 2lb :) happy with that , I can't help but wonder how much id of lost if I'd of been completely good those other 2 days ! No birthdays this week tho so we shall see X
Well done you. And snap! It's my sons 5th birthday today so I've just had a big bit of flake cake, it was yummy though so no regrets lol. He had his party on Saturday but I didn't nibble so that must have helped me. Nothing coming up this week so yes let's see how we go X

Forgot to write last Monday's loss, I got -1.5lbs which was brill as it meant I reached my 1 stone award. It's now the weekend which is always tough but hoping to lose at least 1lb to hopefully get my club 10 :) Fingers crossed the willpower stays strong X

Just off the scales and lost 1lb, at first my reaction was disappointment but then I thought 1lb is still great, it's going the right way, starting a new week etc. Giving myself my own at home 'image therapy' :blahblah: lol good luck everyone x

Well done a loss is a loss ! .. I was ill last week so I didn't bother weighing myself I weighed myself Monday this week and I have lost 2lb So the week before I must of remained the same lol x

so happy, I lost 2lb today :) but not been well so have not been on plan today :eek: hay ho tomorrow is a new day x

Bad bad me! I fell of the diet wagon this week and am paying for it with a 2lb gain I'm going to be a complete Angel this week and try and fix this.good luck other Monday at home weighers X X

Last edited:
Helloo! Been super busy Not had chance to log my weigh ins ! I also had a bad week last week and gained 1lb ! I've lost 1lb this week tho so it never happend ;) haha I've been well behaved this week so hopefully lost more this week !

So I got through yesterday without quaffing all the chocolate and it paid off, lost -3.5lbs this morning :) I had set my first target as 9st 13lbs which is 1lb away so I think I will change that now to 9st 7lbs as I feel it's much more achievable now than I thought it would be at the start of my journey. Good luck Monday weighers X

Aww that's really good well done ! I can't wait to get closer to my goal ! I lost 1lb this week ... not as good as when I started but still not gaining weight I guess ! Plus Easter and kids holidays it really could of been worse ! Haha back on track this week I will be skinny for summer X

Hello to everyone. I'm back! I live in Spain now and there are no Slimming World groups AT ALL. :( There's nothing like SW. Back in 2012 I lost 8 stones but most of it has been creeping back on since I moved abroad and had a baby. I'm hoping you guys can help me focus and get back on track. I joined the gym and I'm getting weighed at home every Monday. Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upyours:

Back