monday morning at home weigh in

Hello to everyone. I'm back! I live in Spain now and there are no Slimming World groups AT ALL. :( There's nothing like SW. Back in 2012 I lost 8 stones but most of it has been creeping back on since I moved abroad and had a baby. I'm hoping you guys can help me focus and get back on track. I joined the gym and I'm getting weighed at home every Monday. Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upyours:
Oh welcome back and good luck. If it's any use there is a Facebook page called syns allowed it tell you all the up to date syns of practically everything. I don't use a sw group anymore and find it very useful x

Just off the scales and have a maintain. To be honest I'm going to take that as I have been a bit of a picker this week and had a day off plan :) normally during half term I would have a gain. Kids still have this week off so I'm going to try harder not to nibble their foodie treats x

Welcome back groovygroovy! Good luck ! I remained the same this week and didn't lose anything, like you footy mum my boys are off school too! I haven't been too bad but I have picked at there treats The last 3 days I've been good though and There back to school on Monday so hoping for a loss next week X

Oh welcome back and good luck. If it's any use there is a Facebook page called syns allowed it tell you all the up to date syns of practically everything. I don't use a sw group anymore and find it very useful x
Thank you lovely!

Thank you! x At least you didn't put on. I started last Monday and I lost 6lbs. I have a long way to go. This is the boost I needed. x

Hi all, I have just signed up to this site and have also started SW again after a 4 year break!!! I work full time and have 3 Children 7,6 and 4 so going to a group is just not possible. I started following SW again last Wednesday so would like to join the Monday home weigh in :) my starting weight was 15st 3lbs xx

Hi all, I have just signed up to this site and have also started SW again after a 4 year break!!! I work full time and have 3 Children 7,6 and 4 so going to a group is just not possible. I started following SW again last Wednesday so would like to join the Monday home weigh in :) my starting weight was 15st 3lbs xx
Hiya, welcome, I've also got 3 kids (13,11 &5) so doing it at home works for me as time is always short. Good luck x

Well I managed 1lb off and at long last it's got me into the next stone bracket :) getting close to target (lowered my target a week ago it now is 9st7lbs) so 6lbs to go :) I find things slow down at this stage but I'll keep chipping away.mgood luck Monday weighers x

Welcome ! I too have 3 children (9,7,2) I enjoy doing it at home it's a lot easier For me and this site is really good for support and ideas ! Good luck X

Morning ! Wow footy mum that's good I can't wait to be in that position ! keep it up your doing really well ! I have just come off the scales lost 1lb this week not bad saying we took the boys to Pizza Hut on Thursday (I was really good could of eaten more than I did ) and we had a family roast at our house yesterday (there was cake and ice cream involved ) And It's also my 'totm' so feel really bloated didn't think I'd of lost anything thought I'd remain the same this week .. I'm down to 11.4 from a stubborn 11.12 that I could not shift after having my 2year old ! Feels good that I can see myself in the next few weeks time in the 10st area X

Morning ! Wow footy mum that's good I can't wait to be in that position ! keep it up your doing really well ! I have just come off the scales lost 1lb this week not bad saying we took the boys to Pizza Hut on Thursday (I was really good could of eaten more than I did ) and we had a family roast at our house yesterday (there was cake and ice cream involved ) And It's also my 'totm' so feel really bloated didn't think I'd of lost anything thought I'd remain the same this week .. I'm down to 11.4 from a stubborn 11.12 that I could not shift after having my 2year old ! Feels good that I can see myself in the next few weeks time in the 10st area X
Yay well done, the 10's are on their way x

I've just weighed and got 1lb off. It was a struggle this week as I binged a bit last Monday so felt like I was playing catch up all week. But a lb off is the right direction so onwards and downwards. Good luck everyone x

Hi, sorry to appear uninvited lol :p I am back to both minimins and SW at home and weighing in on Monday mornings so hoping to join in with you all. I had first weigh in last Monday which saw a surprising 6lb off. Be happy with 2 this week. Good luck everyone tomorrow, Natalie x

(Does little Eminem dance) guess who's back, back again, and still fat, ....lol

Gained loads.
Not all of it though, which is fortunate, and not through lack of trying.

Good to back xxxx

Hi all,

I rejoined online today as I moved abroad so like many others in the same position, I have no access to any groups or weekly weigh ins. Hoping to find some accountability by posting here :)

I weighed 12st8 earlier this week but had a serious three day binge since so am reasonably assuming my weight is settled at 12st11. I started the plan today so with five days to undo the recent disaster I'm hoping to weigh in at less than 12st8 this Monday. After that, it's just as much as I can as quick as I can whilst sticking to the plan.

Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone not been online for 3 weeks been away ect ! Not gained anything in 3 weeks which is good as I've not been very well behaved ! but I'm Ready to start again n get back on track this week .. Good luck ladies X

Hi all,

I rejoined online today as I moved abroad so like many others in the same position, I have no access to any groups or weekly weigh ins. Hoping to find some accountability by posting here :)

I weighed 12st8 earlier this week but had a serious three day binge since so am reasonably assuming my weight is settled at 12st11. I started the plan today so with five days to undo the recent disaster I'm hoping to weigh in at less than 12st8 this Monday. After that, it's just as much as I can as quick as I can whilst sticking to the plan.

Good luck everyone!

I've changed my mind about the mornings, only as I now remember that when I have a weigh in to look forward to in the evening it keeps me on track for all of that day. This is one day out of seven that I'm guaranteed to be good, whereas if I weigh in the morning I have almost 20 hours left of that day for it to slip into blackholedom :) am therefore going to call tonight 'weigh in one' and then crack on with Monday evenings from now. Hope you all do well today!

My first home weigh-in was yesterday (doing it online) lost 3 pounds so really happy so far. Must say I have not been hungry at all. :)

Back