monday morning at home weigh in

Hello I know it's not Monday any more but I weighed myself late Sunday evening and was 13st 5lbs hope you don't mind me joining in the chat? I've been doing sw at home for a little bit and been on and off with counting syns So I thought I would join this forum to help me focus hehe! Xx

Don't know if this thread is active but weighed in today at 13st 3lbs 3lbs loss

Hi.... we can make it active :D.... well done sweetie :D I weigh at home to and count my losses from monday to monday

It was.... I'm sure it will pick up x

Hello my lovelies.... 2.5 off for me this week x

Morning all , I hope you don't mind me joining in? I've been doing slimming world online for 5 weeks so far and I found here after searching communities for that extra support ..if I'm honest I forgot all about this site I used to read it a long time ago for inspiration etc ..anyway back to today , I'm Fi and would love to join you all I've weighed in this mo with a 3lb loss that's 11lb off in total

1 pound off for me

I joined SW today, I live abroad most of the year, so the online version is my only option, I did WW years ago and found that the weigh in at the group was a great motivator. I gave up smoking this year and the weight has piled on.

Morning all sts for me today xx I'm feeling like I'm putting all I have into it and getting nothing back at the moment :( ..Don't get me wrong I'm happy with a sts just waiting for it to start moving down again xx

Week 1 over and I've lost 2.6kg YAY!!!

Hello all, I'm Luna, starting back with slimming world. There is a new local group starting on Thursday that I might join at some point but meantime I'm a Monday at home weigher.

First weigh in today at 17stone and 2 lbs and hope to go down from there!

Hello all, I'm Luna, starting back with slimming world. There is a new local group starting on Thursday that I might join at some point but meantime I'm a Monday at home weigher.

First weigh in today at 17stone and 2 lbs and hope to go down from there!

Took me all day to twig that's it's Sunday today and not Monday!

Hi everyone. Weighed in today at 16.10 and I'm absolutely heartbroken. This time last year I was 13st!! Can't believe it. Anyway, onwards and upwards. Good luck to everyone xx

Back