monday morning at home weigh in

Mmmm emmlou, talking of meringues, have you tried the M&S Belgian Chocolate mini ones?? Only one syn each and absolutely gorgeous!!! :):)
Hoping for a good loss this week as have been mostly very good (one day when I went over the syns!), been coming off slowly this time, but someone made my day this morning when they said I look like I've lost weight, so that gave me a boost!
Hope you are all having a good week, look forward to Mondays results xx Sarah :)

Hi guys, I'm another Sarah and started back on SW 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I'm also a vegetarian so every day is a green day for me too. So far I've lost 13 pounds and have another 6 to get to my target of 11stone (I'm 5'10"). Might possibly lower target when I get to my first but for now 11stone would be great! I've been weighing Monday mornings at home too so I'll check in tomorrow - had a blow out Friday night though so I'm not expecting a loss really. To stay the same would be good news lol.
Good luck for tomorrow!
sarah x

Hi Sarah, welcome :)
Wow, you're doing really well, you'll soon be at that target. Don't let the blow out get you down, we all have them, lol!! Good luck for tomorrow x Sarah x

Amy1 well you have a lot of support on here hun! We all support each other, both on our good weeks and when things are not so cheery. It is my 4th week too and I go to meetings, but I have only lost 6lb so not very far behind you. Perhaps this may make you feel better. Hoping for a good loss tomorrow, but I still feel very bloated today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I've been really good this week so looking forward to hopefully see some results on the scales. See you all in the morning!!

Good luck!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O.. M....G! Second week and I've lost 4 pounds!!!!! Stuck with it 100% this week and so pleased with myself!!! Well done everyone else xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all,

another 0.8kg here in metric land! which is more than a pound and less than two so going in the right direction!

going to be doing a fishy-ish week this week, more out of a need to clear some room in the freezer, as I am very good at buying fish, just not so good at actually cooking it...

hope you all did well this Monday
H

Hi ladies, can i please join you?
I've just completed my 1st week, I'm doing SW online and I've lost 5 an 1/2 :) I'm so pleased with myself. Well done to other losses and good luck to those who are waiting to step on the scales

Aww, I've stayed the same this week. Am slightly gutted coz I have worked hard for it, but I got away with a 2lb loss last week when I really shouldn't have - so maybe its just caught up with me. Not going to let it get to me, lost 1stone 2lb in 5 weeks so I'm just going to keep at it.

Fairyella - they sound delicious, will definately be stopping by my local M&S this week - yummy!!!

Good luck everyone!

WOW!!! Well done everyone you've all done fantastic!! :D

I've lost 2lbs this week, still a bit miffed at how slowly it's coming off, but hey it's coming off, lol!!

Well done everyone :) :)

Well done all of you, fantastic weight losses. I am going to my meeting in about an hour, the dreaded "when youre ready please" passport in hand!!!! And trying to make myself lighter by stepping onto the scales very lightly ha ha. Will let you know how things go later!:scale::scale::scale::scale:

hey every1 well done on yur losses so far and good luck to thoughs yet to weigh:)

well after my blip last week its a 5lb loss for me this week so thats my half ston award yippee :D

p.s how do i get the award labels on here

I put on 2lbs :-( Not really that surprised because i was a piggy on friday night. Been back on track since though and planning to really stick to the plan 100% this week. I've been lazy about measuring milk so this week i've bought myself a 350ml (skimmed) bottle so I know when I'm done! Well done everyone else - you've all done really well
Sarah xxx

Yes well done to everyone. I lost another 1 and half and got my first sticker and certificate. Likewise, could someone tell me how to post stickers, thanks! And once again, well done everyone

Well done everyone for yesterday :) Going to be very good this week and see if I can do more than 1lb next Monday :)

I'm the same Sarah, been a bit lazy with milk measuring because I only have it in coffee and tea and thats it! So I dont bother measuring it out, thanks for reminding me hehe xxx

Back