monday morning at home weigh in

Hi I started SW last week so I had my first WI today and I lost 2.5 lbs, I was hoping for more but I suppose I should be happy enough :)

Looks like it's been good week so far.
Well done everyone and a hello to the newbies!

Hi there,

I have been doing slimming world for 4 whole days now lol, i know thats not long but im already nervous about next monday, i will be weighing myself in the evening at the gym as i am yet to purchase a set of scales.

I just wanted to say hi and i hope you all dont mind me joining your forum.Also well done to everyone who has had a loss this week and good luck for next week. :)

xxx

Kate :O) said:
Hi there,

I have been doing slimming world for 4 whole days now lol, i know thats not long but im already nervous about next monday, i will be weighing myself in the evening at the gym as i am yet to purchase a set of scales.

I just wanted to say hi and i hope you all dont mind me joining your forum.Also well done to everyone who has had a loss this week and good luck for next week. :)

xxx

Good luck x

Welcome Kate - we all get nervous before WI, even the old timers!

Home WI for me this morning ... week 1!

3.3 lbs loss :) Hurrah!

Good luck today everyone!!

xx

Well I lost 2lb this week :) which is good because I was so down over the weekend that I had more or less given up on my diet :( i was annoyed at myself because it was my birthday on Friday and I had been very good that day but just gave up on sat and sunday :( trying to decide today whether or not to stick with it!

Hi all!! well weighed this morning and lost 3lb which im happy with!! hoping for 2lb off next monday as will take me into the 11 stones for the first time in 4 years!! oh and to help keep me motivated ive bought a dress for my sisters wedding in august and its a dress size smaller than i am now!! and cost a pretty penny!! so ive no choice but to lose now or i will be bodging the dress to fit haha
Anyway good luck for today everyone :)

1.5lbs off for me too!
Well done all you losers!

2lb off for me..chuffed as nuts! Well done everyone. Looks Like we all had a really good week. Here's to another one! X

Well done everyone. I will be weighing myself tonight at the gym, a little nervous as i did have a bag a crisps today. I work in London and with the current threat i got very nervous and being a massive comfrot eater im sure you can all guess the rest, other than that i have been super good and been to the gym 6 days in a row and walked my parents dog the day i didnt go!!

Fingers crossed for later and good luck to those of you who havent WI yet!

xx

Hi could i join this im doing SW at home as had an old book from a few years ago, i was 15 stone then and didnt do any excercise as i was agraphobic but met a nice chap and 6 months later i was confident enough to go out and pregnant i was 12.12 at my first antenatal appointment and through morning sickness i went down to 11 and a half in first 20 weeks, anyway after mym baby was born i have stayed around the 12.8 mark but 2 weeks ago i went on scales and was 12.11 so decided to start SW again on my own without going to group ot on scales this morning and gone down to 12.02 :) would love to do my weekly weigh in with you guys as this seems a nice group x x

Hi and welcome! I too do this from home with a syn directory from a few years back and the support and help from ev1 on this site. Started in Jan and am on way to my 2 and half stone mark. Good luck and shout if you need owt! X

Can I join?

Hi there
Hope to be joining this group - started today on SW. Not joining a group but weighing at home on Mondays.
My scales said 14s 1pound:eek:. Hoping to lose at least 2.5 pounds - not aiming to high for the first week. I ate quite a bit and just hope I did not overdo it:(

Sammy38

Welcome new joiners. The more the merrier.
Try starting a thread in the diary section if you are a bit nervous and want people to check what you are eating - none of bite and you'll get lots of helpful advice if you are struggling.

hi there
i'm new to this website, but not new to SW.
trying to follow the plan at home but with not attending any group have fell totally off the wagon!!!! didn't find that i got anything from my local group at all. need all the help and motivation i can get really.
hope you don't mind me joining
thanks,
maxine

Back