monday morning at home weigh in

Well, first weigh in today and I lost 2lb. I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I know I shouldn't be, it's a loss after all, I was just expecting a bit more, I've been so good and I felt.like I'd lost a bit more. Oh well, onwards and upwards (or downwards!).

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today :) x

I've lost 1.2 kg this week (which is roughly 2¾ lbs). Ecstatic.

I am really pleased with this after last weeks gain and it's been a bit of an up and down week. Ate out on Thursday and not very sensibly at that, but I have been super good since. Perhaps lots of fatty chips was what my body needed as I haven't have proper chips in weeks - neigh months.

1st Week on Plan

Well I have lost 4lbs in my first week and I'm very happy with this:) Hopefully, if I can lose at least 1lb, by next Monday I will be under the 200 mark:worthy:

Goal 1 - to lose a stone by 22/08/2011:angel09:

Last edited:

Well done to those weighed so far and good luck to those still to come.

2 1/2 lbs off for me today. Had a great week so was kinda hoping for a bit more but its still a good loss so can't grumble too much :)

Well done to those weighed so far and good luck to those still to come.

2 1/2 lbs off for me today. Had a great week so was kinda hoping for a bit more but its still a good loss so can't grumble too much :)

Over half a stone in 2weeks....that is a great achievement:D

Well done to everyone this morning!! :family2:
I've a 0.5lb gain this week but had a major wobble on Saturday so I'll learn from that!!
Back on the straight and narrow for me and Zumba 2nite...looking forward to it!! :cool:

hi i was wondering if i could join your weigh in. im starting sw at home again today and my starting weight is 19st 6 any help or support i can offer dont be afraid to ask xx

I stayed the same. Bit gutted coz it was my own fault. Was so good until the weekend then had people over and lost it a bit. Gonna be really strict this week and do as much exercise as possible. Silly, bad Lauren :( x

2nd Week on Plan

3lb loss this week:) Out of the 200s and I really don't want to see them again:wave_cry:
Good luck to everyone weighing in today:)

Goal 1 - to lose a stone by 22/08/2011:angel09:

Last edited:
Well after another week of falling off the wagon I'm the same as last week. Good news tho, I've finally fixed the safety bars and strengthened the seat belts, so shouldn't fall this week at all! Good luck ev1 x

½ lb off - but actually I'm quite pleased as I thought I might well be on the gain train this week as I've had a couple of days where I misbehaved.

Friday was just plain too many syns (got the munchies after rather a lot of wine on Thursday night) and yesterday was another. Nothing drastic but not quite on plan nevertheless. A small white ciabatta roll has made me feel very bloated plus I had some dips! Full fat humous and taramasalata. Yummy - but I need to get back to basics as I know that losing these last pounds will be hard.

Pommette..what a lovely feeling it must be to be only 7lbs off target:) and what a fabulous total weight loss you have achieved already:D
I know from what I've read that the last few pounds towards your target can take a while to shift but just keep thinking of what you have lost so far and know that a measly 7lbs will not defeat you
:D

Thanks Ethernal Optimist. It is getting harder now but I WILL GET THERE providing I stop eating the humous and taramasalata which is still lurking in the fridge!

Hi everyone, back on slimming world today as holiday in 6 weeks! im 12.2 this morning and want to lose a stone by my holiday. already lost half a stone healthy eating last few weeks. Being rigid on SW till my holiday though. Natalie :)

I'm so disappointed - I put on 1lb this week. I really don't understand why, as I've been really good. I weighed in at about 8 this morning, and it's taken me nearly 4 hours to pick myself up enough to get on here and actually post it :cry:So gutted :sigh:

I'm so disappointed - I put on 1lb this week. I really don't understand why, as I've been really good. I weighed in at about 8 this morning, and it's taken me nearly 4 hours to pick myself up enough to get on here and actually post it :cry:So gutted :sigh:

Aw hun don't beat yourself up about it! There could be a number of reasons for the gain!
I've gained 1/2 lb this week again but I know I haven't been 100% this week! I'm gonna start afresh today cause that's 2 weeks in a row I've gained and it does feel horrible!!
Gonna try some red days instead of EE to see if it makes a difference!

Aw hun don't beat yourself up about it! There could be a number of reasons for the gain!
I've gained 1/2 lb this week again but I know I haven't been 100% this week! I'm gonna start afresh today cause that's 2 weeks in a row I've gained and it does feel horrible!!
Gonna try some red days instead of EE to see if it makes a difference!

Thanks hun. I did have a bit of a blip yesterday, but I really don't think it was enough to make me gain (esp as I had a sneaky weigh in on Friday and I'd lost 1lb), I was at a festival from Friday lunchtime, but I was so good for the whole week leading up to it, and for the rest of the weekend, and I've had plenty of exercise, my little blip is only possible explanation. Is it really possible to gain 2lb (the 1lb I'd lost by Fri and the gain) in a day just from one meal?? :confused:

Back