monday morning at home weigh in

Ok, So as you can see from my username I have 100lbs to loose in total. I will be having mostly green days. Today was my first weigh in and I have lost 4lbs. I am pleased with how it has gone so far

Kat
X

100lb to loose said:
Ok, So as you can see from my username I have 100lbs to loose in total. I will be having mostly green days. Today was my first weigh in and I have lost 4lbs. I am pleased with how it has gone so far

Kat
X

Fantastic! Hope I do next week :)

Is it really possible to gain 2lb (the 1lb I'd lost by Fri and the gain) in a day just from one meal?? :confused:

Oh yes - I had a wee experiment with daily weighing and I can go up/down by as much as 2 kg - that's 4½ lbs - from one day to the next. If I've had a late night and not much sleep it affects my weight really badly. If I've had too much alcohol and not enough water I can gain big time.

Or - I can go up all week and then magically lose a couple of pounds overnight before WI. Scales are now firmly out of sight except on a Monday.

So don't despair - quickly on, quickly off if you stick to plan this week.

Newbie to this thread.
Hello =)

I had to weigh in this morning as I wasnt at home yesterday but will be from now on, on Mondays.

This week (first week back on track) I lost 1lb. Which im very happy with. It was my birthday at the weekend and I took advantage of that. So I expected a gain. A loss is beyond my expectations.

1lb a week and Il be very happy! =D

Welcome lilaloves - nice to see you here, and well done on the 1 lb loss. Keep it up!

Oh yes - I had a wee experiment with daily weighing and I can go up/down by as much as 2 kg - that's 4½ lbs - from one day to the next. If I've had a late night and not much sleep it affects my weight really badly. If I've had too much alcohol and not enough water I can gain big time.

Or - I can go up all week and then magically lose a couple of pounds overnight before WI. Scales are now firmly out of sight except on a Monday.

So don't despair - quickly on, quickly off if you stick to plan this week.

Thanks :) I don't feel like I gained, I'm putting it down to a blip and not letting it get to me, sticking to plan all week. The weekend might be a bit of a struggle, at another festival this weekend and it's my Birthday on Sunday, but I shall do my best!

. . . it's my Birthday on Sunday, but I shall do my best!
That's 5 of us Leos - I'm one too (mine is on 14th) - I found 2 other Leos on another thread just this morning, plus one of my mates here on Minis is a Leo too.

Leos rock!

Just a quick update as I'm up early to be off and out.
Lost another ¾ lb this week which I'm happy with. Especially as eating times yesterday were all over the place with "lunch" not getting eaten until 19:30 and no supper meant that my intake for the day was VERY unbalanced. Breakfast had been some fruit and yoghurt at 10:00. Also had to make it an EE day (which I don't normally do as they don't work for me) as we had I had salmon pasta (delish but probably loads of syns as I'm sure it had cream in) followed by steak in mushroom sauce (deffo had cream in) followed by ice cream and raspberry sauce (it was just SO hot yesterday I had to had something cooling).

See why EE days don't work? I eat too much LOL :eek:

STS

Well done on the loss Pomm:) STS for me this week which I'm not surprised about as I am pre-menstrual and bloated:mad:

Off today to the nearest big city which is 120miles away. Purpose of trip is for my youngest daughter to get stuff for school and to spend her wages from her summer job. A visit to McDonalds is on the cards but I'm going to have a McSalad with grilled chicken and no dressing and a bag of their fruit:p

Gonna pop into M&S to get one of their low fat/healthy choice sandwiches for 'dinner' before we board bus back home.

Got my bottled water and little packs of raisins packed for energy boosting throughout the day:D

Just going to have some activia yoghurt and a banana now before we go....good luck to everyone weighing in today and I hope everyone gets the result they were hoping for
:)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/225532-eternal-optimists-eternally-optimistic-food-diary.html

I lost the 1lb I gained last week, which I'm very happy with as I've been off plan all weekend. Half expected to have gained another pound and be back to where I started (or worse!)

Food shop to be done this morning and I'm 100% back on track as from today. My Mum bought me a George Foreman for my birthday yesterday so I'm looking forward to playing with that :D

Last monday morning 12.2...
This morning 11.11 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

7lb till Club10!

WHOOOOOP!
I lost 4lb this week which I am in SHOCK about.
I had a massive takeaway on Friday to celebrate getting a promotion in work but I tried SOO hard the rest of the week. Must have worked!

I started again on Monday 8/8 - 15 stone 9lbs.
Let's see what next Monday holds for me...

Hello there qualitybrittany and suespain (long time no see and happy birthday for Monday). Welcome to our merry little band.

Well done everyone on your losses - 4lb is amazing lilaloves, get the recipe for the chinese. Perhaps they have some magic dust we can all borrow.

thanks Pommette, not been much on here lately, very busy workwise at the moment.

Mini goal is to get down to the 11 stone by Monday (Birthday - thanks!), so that would be a great birthday present.

Then about another 7lb to go to get to the weight I want to be. Its been a long journey.

thanks Pommette, not been much on here lately, very busy workwise at the moment.

Mini goal is to get down to the 11 stone by Monday (Birthday - thanks!), so that would be a great birthday present.

Then about another 7lb to go to get to the weight I want to be. Its been a long journey.
I know the feeling on long journey. My tortoise speed loss makes it hard at times.

My birthday too (tomorrow) so having an off-plan night this evening as I told hubby he was taking me out! :D Will try and be sensible but considering I hardly ever have a pud at home I always get tempted in restaurants.

Last edited:
Happy birthday for tomorrow, eat what you want, its a special day, join the plan again the next day. Thats what I intend to do.

Sue - well done, looks like you've reached your birthday target. Have a good one today.

Well I had a fantastic birthday - meal out on Saturday was superb and Cirque du Soleil yesterday were even better. So thanks for all all your good wishes.

Especially Heather for her advice on my diary about not bothering about syns too much. I took it and, having shown a STS for most of last week, have gained a very healthy 1¼ lbs - since Friday! So back to where I was 3 weeks ago. How is it I lose it slowly and put it back on so quickly! Grrrrrrrrrr

Oh well, speed soup and melon coming up this week!

Back