monday morning at home weigh in

Well done Becki & KT.

Having shown a gain during the week, I managed to be "good" over the weekend so that I achieved a tiny loss!

Tiny being the operative word - just 0.1 kg (roughly ¼ lb). But it's a loss - so I'll take it and run thank you very much. :D

So that leaves me just 2 lb short of interim target. I really wanted to get there today as it is 9 months since my re-start.

Never mind - slowly does it!

Hi, I'm Jude and I'd like to join your Slimming World Monday weigh in. I went to SW 2 years ago and managed to lose 20lb but put it all back on again (and the rest)! Tried to do it on my own last year but failed. I'm hoping some mutual support will help me to lose 30lb. I'm hoping to lose a stone by christmas. My downfalls are crisps, wine and twiglets. :wavey:

.png

Welcome Jude to this select little band. Bit quiet on here this week, don't know where everyone is!
My downfalls are crisps, wine and twiglets. :wavey:
Mine too! Plus peanuts. Hey ho.

STS this week. Not great but better than the gain i was expecting considering what i have eaten this week!

Hi, can I join in? Got about 5 stone to shift!

I was expecting a reasonable gain this week as Saturday night I went to a friends 40th, we didn't get to bed until 3.45am and I was eating and drinking for england during that time! On Sunday, I felt dreadful so was bad then too - OH was cooking and chose a big meat pie (he's no culinary expert!) So weirdly I am pleased with a 1lb gain. But this is a ONE OFF and am straight back on it today as desperately want to get the 13's!

Hi :) could I become part of the monday morning wi too please? Starting from this morning, I am at my biggest of 14stone3, I want to loose 3 stone and I am aiming for half a stone a month. I have done slimming world before, only thing that will work for me, can't afford to go to classes each week so decided to do it on my own and then stumbled upon this thread! great idea : ) My names katie i'm 22 and I work in an office so not much exercise but do try and go to the gym and I am determent to go 3 times a week from now on. Hope we all spur each other on! x

Well done for going to gym 3 times a week! I go to zumba once a week but only just started that! Stumbled across some sort of fitness channel on sky so might sky+ a few that sound good and do it while my son's asleep at lunch. Don't work at the moment - well, looking after a 20 month old boy is work enough! Sometime my old job looks like a breeze in the park! :D

Welcome Katie and Nicki, good luck both of you with your weight loss x

*** sneaks in 36 hours late ***

Annoyed with myself.

I put 0.2 kgs on so I'll class that as ½ lb.
Got friends here and have eaten for Spain for a few days. Gain could also be a bit of bloat mind, as I cooked paella for Sunday lunch and I made enough for 6 or 8 but somehow it all got eaten between 4 of us! Rice always does that to me.
Why the hell I love it so much I do not know!

Hoping for a better week this week. But if yesterday and today are anything to go by - no chance!

*** sneaks back out again ***

Reporting in with a 2 lb loss. Now at 11 st 13½ lbs and just ½ lb off target.

Good luck everyone else for this week.

Good Morning :)

Hope you dont mind me jumping on this thread.. I stayed the same this week although I can feel a difference in my clothes so something has changed so im happy :)

xK

I only lost a pound. Bit gutted coz did try. Wondering if I am eating too much bread? I do online at home but considering joining the meetings. I'm due my time of month this weekend coming and i usually munch like made before hand so will need to be tough xx

Just 1/2 lb loss for me this week. Damn! Got dragged to an all you can eat Chinese Saturday evening by MIL and family, tried to make good choices but know I went way over so am happy I didn't gain this week.

Weighed myself yesterday and I have lost 2 pounds :)

not a mega loss for the first week but that is cos I went off the rails sat and sun :/ ! This week I am on the straight and narrow ;)

Hello all hope you dont mind if i join! again lol!! managed to lose 3 stone for my sisters wedding in august! but have since put back on nearly a stone since! as ive lost any motivation! but im determined again now to lose what i put on and also reach my target by my sons 10th birthday in january! weighed yesterday and was 12st 3 and will weigh again next monday :) x

Another STS was hoping for a loss, really tried this week, did lots of exercising as well (everyday for between 60 and 90 mins on the wii - pt polar telling me that I burnt between 350-550 cals - made sure it was no less than 350 - kept going til I reached at least 350!), maybe my body is saying thats enough?

Welcome back MummyKate - you can do this.

Sue - Exercise doesn't always show up that quickly. Plus the Wii estimate of calories used is a bit OTT. 90 minutes FAST walking only actually uses about 160 cals. And you are a pretty healthy BMI so you may be at one of your set points.

Me - gained 1 lb this week so now back to 1.5 lbs off target. Grrrrrr. But it was expected as I've had a really munchy week. Back to totally 100% this week and see if I can get there!

Back