monday morning at home weigh in

7lb off!:eek::D gotta love the first week's water weight coming off - so motivational....just got to keep focused if I sts next week,

wow well done Hatti - that's a fab first week loss!!!

Another 1.25lbs off for me this week - chuffed as wasn't expecting a loss but a STS after a chinese on saturday (though I knew I had been good on the alcohol front all weekend!) Off on holiday tomorrow thought for 4 days so I don't think I will be reporting another loss next week!!

Good luck everyone :) K x

Had a naughty Saturday which scuppered any chance if a better loss than the 1lb I did this week. Well done hatti for your great loss! :)

Hatti, 7lbs off! Nice one. I only lost 1lb but it still feels good. Only 7oz ti get a 12 registering on the scales.

Well done nickinoonoo.

Well done Hattie and the rest for losing! Fantastic efforts :)

I, on the other hand put on a lb :( but I was off plan for 4 days so happy it wasn't more..

Really need some help guys. I MUST exercise but I'm so tired by the time I come home from work I really cannot be bothered...

What can I do to motivate myself?

Rozie x

Don't worry about the exercise, get focussed on the eating plan, you will lose weight if you stick to it. Get organised around your meals, plan to try different meals. Remember why you started on this journey and remember it is your journey, you are different to everyone else . There is no such thing as failure, unless you quit. There is only feed back. Going off plan for a few days is no problem, take the feed back and work on it. Good luck.

Quins said:
Don't worry about the exercise, get focussed on the eating plan, you will lose weight if you stick to it. Get organised around your meals, plan to try different meals. Remember why you started on this journey and remember it is your journey, you are different to everyone else . There is no such thing as failure, unless you quit. There is only feed back. Going off plan for a few days is no problem, take the feed back and work on it. Good luck.

I've been on sw since march.. I've lost my mojo lately so need to get it back :(

Thank you for your kind words :)

Oh dear, it seems that the 3lbs that I've lost over the last couple of weeks have missed me so much, they've come back to see me!!! That serves me right for going on holiday, how dare I?! I thought I'd been reasonably good too....oh well, these things are sent to try us!:cry:

WOW i lost 1.25lbs - I almost fell off the scales!! (and yes I triple checked it!!) Maybe my body is just tricking me and will show my holiday weight next week ....... hmm ah well ignorance is bliss for at least a week :)

Good luck everyone for your WI's!! xx

It was 1lb off for me this week. Well done everyone who lost.

I'm starting to get complacent about the odd things slipping into my mouth which may be taking me slightly over the syns (or very close to upper limit) or starting off as green day and changing part way to red/EE and not being totally in the zone. I suppose my early enthusiasm is waning. Need to see 12's to give me a boost. Maybe thinking about how I'll feel when I get there will be enough to see me through Christmas without too many disasters!

Plus the christmas chocs are IN THE HOUSE!!!

Evening ladies - back from my holibobs.

Lots of news. I did a final WI the day before I went on hols and I only blumin' reached target!! Gobsmacked was I.

Unfortunately, this meant I celebrated a tad too much whilst on holiday in the UK with the result that I gained 1.3 kg (2.86 lbs) so within target - just!

So now back to losing that before Xmas and my next holiday - all-inclusive hotel for 4 days!!! Pooh - Think I'll probably put more on. Hey ho . . .

Yeeha!...3lbs off for me this week, seems that my Tuesday night out and kids party food on Friday didn't do me any harm. Let's hope it doesn't catch up with me next week though!
:party0019:

Back