monday morning at home weigh in

PS ... I am so jealous of Sue and Pommette who are living in Spain! I love Iowa in the summer as the weather is gorgeous, but it's baltic here right now - I'm freezing my bum off and it's way to cold to go outside!! :gen125::gen125::gen125::gen125::gen125: :D

Hi Moppet, we're having great weather here at the moment about 18 ish in the day, should be getting to 21 today, so they say. Couldn't imagine living anywhere where its so cold you can't go outside - thought the UK was bad enough!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the lovely welcome Kirstym and Pommette!! I'm already feeling comfy here - everyone is very nice and extremely supportive!

I'm on day three tomorrow - I've had a couple of good days to start, so here's hoping that it continues!! My willpower is strong and my halo is suitably polished!!

Hope you all have a great week!

Moppet

PS ... I am so jealous of Sue and Pommette who are living in Spain! I love Iowa in the summer as the weather is gorgeous, but it's baltic here right now - I'm freezing my bum off and it's way to cold to go outside!! :gen125::gen125::gen125::gen125::gen125: :D
Hi Moppet I am also new here and hoping to have a much healthier year than last. I live in Scotland and we have just had terrible gales no electricity for a day and trees blown down etc funnily enough my desktop background is a picture of the Iowa sky on new years eve from end of last year and it looks gorgeous. Goodluck with the weight loss.:)

Hi Moppet I am also new here and hoping to have a much healthier year than last. I live in Scotland and we have just had terrible gales no electricity for a day and trees blown down etc funnily enough my desktop background is a picture of the Iowa sky on new years eve from end of last year and it looks gorgeous. Goodluck with the weight loss.:)

Good Morning!

MargaretF ... one thing that Iowa does really well is sunsets! I will post some pics once I work out how to do it LOL!! :D I'm curious, how did you manage to get an Iowan sunset on your PC?

I heard all about the bad weather from Mum and my DIL ... luckily they had their power on after a few hours. We get power cuts here too ... but usually during the night and we only notice because we sleep in due to the alarm not going off!! :mad:

Oh my, 21 sounds good Pommettee. What I wouldn't give for a week in the sun right now!

It's meant to warm up a lot today - we're supposed to get a high of 6 degrees and a low of minus two! I suppose I can't complain, it could be snowing right? :D

Have a great day everyone!

Moppet x

Back on the wagon as of Monday morning. Weighing in at home on 2/1/12 at 17 stone 2lbs. Crikey.

Hello qualitybrittany!

Just wanted to say hello and wish you well with your weight loss!!

Have a good one!! :D

Good Morning!

MargaretF ... one thing that Iowa does really well is sunsets! I will post some pics once I work out how to do it LOL!! :D I'm curious, how did you manage to get an Iowan sunset on your PC?

I heard all about the bad weather from Mum and my DIL ... luckily they had their power on after a few hours. We get power cuts here too ... but usually during the night and we only notice because we sleep in due to the alarm not going off!! :mad:

Oh my, 21 sounds good Pommettee. What I wouldn't give for a week in the sun right now!

It's meant to warm up a lot today - we're supposed to get a high of 6 degrees and a low of minus two! I suppose I can't complain, it could be snowing right? :D

Have a great day everyone!

Moppet x
Just got our electricity back on, oh the Iowa sunset? well I am a bit of a Slipknot fan and they are all from Iowa and one of them had taken some photos on Dec 31st of the sunset, the 31st is my birthday so I thought i would keep it as my background.
Got the heating up full now after being freezing for 3 days.

Ooh Margaret, that sounds COLD. No elecy for 3 days. Brrrrrrrr

hi everyone, after six months off the diet, having met my new fella, wonderful in everyway apart from the diet lol, i've decided to get back on the diet. This monday i'm back on it! Well done to those of you who are still working hard, i remember a lot of your names!! xx

Welcome back Rachael and good luck with getting back on track. New fella sounds good though!

Just got our electricity back on, oh the Iowa sunset? well I am a bit of a Slipknot fan and they are all from Iowa and one of them had taken some photos on Dec 31st of the sunset, the 31st is my birthday so I thought i would keep it as my background.
Got the heating up full now after being freezing for 3 days.

It's a small world. Their original base is about a 90 minute drive from where I live. I'm not exactly a fan - they are a wee bit heavy for me .... sheesh, that's what happens when you get old lol!

Glad you're warming up at last - Mum said she lost a bit of her guttering and a few slates from the roof, but otherwise they did fine.

Moppet x

hi everyone, after six months off the diet, having met my new fella, wonderful in everyway apart from the diet lol, i've decided to get back on the diet. This monday i'm back on it! Well done to those of you who are still working hard, i remember a lot of your names!! xx

Hiya Rachael!

Welcome back! I'm a newbie and it's so nice to meet all you lovely peeps!

Good luck!

Moppet x

Suzyflo - only problem was I had a good WI last week.
This week may be a disappointment though! :eek:

Hi All!

Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I'm not sure how it will go, as I seem to have eaten for Scotland this week!

I also had a really BAD weekend before I actually started, so I'm hoping I don't get a delayed reaction!

Keep your fingers crossed - good luck everyone!

GO GIRLS!! We Can Do This!!!

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader.gif

Moppet x

Morning all hope all the weigh in's go well. I am up early as school goes back where I live so my 8yr old daughter was up early and very excited about going back. Just did my weigh in and am delighted that I have managed to lose 2lbs can't stop smiling as last week was a bit up in the air with no electricity for 3 days so was sometimes just grabbing what I could to eat. Goodluck to you all i hope you all managed to lose.
Oh and Moppet(sheesh as well) I may just be the oldest Slipknot fan known hahahah.

Morning all :) 2.5lbs off this week yey!! It feels so good to be back on plan!! That means I have lost the 1lb xmas/NY gain and some more on top :)

Also means I have now got my stone and a half loss :) and my BMI has dropped below 30 - a good week I feel :)

Good luck everyone!!! xx

Hello, Well after a year off the slimming world plan (due to pregnancy) I now have a bouncing baby boy who is 8 weeks old and gorgeous, however, I am now 3 stone heavier than I would like to be and am ready to get back on track with my healthy eating plan. I have weighed myself this morning and my current weight is 13st 9 1/4 pounds:cry: - This is the heaviest I have been in 5 years and I would love to get down to about 10st 7lb for my holidays later in the year. Looking forward to weighing in next Monday when I will hopefully be a few pounds (at least) lighter! It's hard to exercise a lot with the little one taking my full attention but I plan on taking a walk with the pram each day to try and hurry things along :)

Hello, Well after a year off the slimming world plan (due to pregnancy) I now have a bouncing baby boy who is 8 weeks old and gorgeous, however, I am now 3 stone heavier than I would like to be and am ready to get back on track with my healthy eating plan. I have weighed myself this morning and my current weight is 13st 9 1/4 pounds:cry: - This is the heaviest I have been in 5 years and I would love to get down to about 10st 7lb for my holidays later in the year. Looking forward to weighing in next Monday when I will hopefully be a few pounds (at least) lighter! It's hard to exercise a lot with the little one taking my full attention but I plan on taking a walk with the pram each day to try and hurry things along :)

Hi Hun welcome back to SW :)

Congratulations on the baby - probably the best excuse for weight gain ever!! I'm sure he will keep you on your toes to help you with your body magic :)

Look forward to seeing all your weekly losses :) K x

Back