monday morning at home weigh in

Just found this thread so hope you don't mind me adding my details in, I started SW last week and was going to go it alone, but decided to join online yesterday after my first WI. Happy to report that I lost 7lbs yesterday after my first week - long may it continue!!!

Just found this all and hoping none of you mind me joining in....I had my first weigh in yesterday and at 18st 7lbs I have a long way to go, but super determined and motivated and looking forward to getting weighed next monday :)

Welcome to all the newbies and Dory well done you on a superb weight loss - half a stone in a week is fab, hopefully I can lose 4lb this week and that will be my first half stone off. I may also join you on the 10lbs for valentines day challenge! I feel a lot more determined this week to shed these pounds x

Also have you tried the Superspeed Tomato and Baked bean soup? When I first did it I wasn't so keen but I've been playing around with the recipe for a while and I now love it.

Recipe Here

I found this tasted too much of baked beans the first time I made it.
So I now add 500 ml of passata AS WELL. And I now love it!
This makes about 6 large portions which freeze well.

It's free on Green & EE - and even on Red days it is only a few syns for the 1/6 tin of baked beans.

Hi Pommette made this today, wasn't sure about it with the Baked Beans to be honest. I also added the Passata, also a couple of cloves of garlic - wow! Made 5 large portions so I have enough for the week. Thanks for the recipe - I will be making it again.

Hi Pommette made this today, wasn't sure about it with the Baked Beans to be honest. I also added the Passata, also a couple of cloves of garlic - wow! Made 5 large portions so I have enough for the week. Thanks for the recipe - I will be making it again.
Sue that's just how I felt first time and to be honest without the extra passata it WAS too beany. So I'm really glad you liked it. Did you risk the pickled onion too? I was worried about that but it does seem to work!

Well done from me to "newbies" and "oldies" too. There are some truly fabby losses going on here this week.

Whoopeeeeeeee :woohoo:

Sue that's just how I felt first time and to be honest without the extra passata it WAS too beany. So I'm really glad you liked it. Did you risk the pickled onion too? I was worried about that but it does seem to work!

Didn't add the pickled onion, didn't have any, may give it a try next time (will have to get some from supermarket).

Didn't add the pickled onion, didn't have any, may give it a try next time (will have to get some from supermarket).
They are an essential in this house as I LOVE THEM. I nibble on them on their own when I feel like snacking on something sweet. Works a treat! :D

Pommette said:
They are an essential in this house as I LOVE THEM. I nibble on them on their own when I feel like snacking on something sweet. Works a treat! :D

I'm with you on the pickled onions, I often walk past the fridge and end up grabbing the jar for a quick snack :) x

Calling all Spanish peeps - there's a thread here!!

Chinwag

I started this thread some time ago to try and get a Costa's meet-up and failed dismally but perhaps we can just chinwag about anything that takes our fancy on here!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! Am hoping for 3lbs off then that will be my first half stone. Done two hours at the gym every night and still not had any carbs in 2 weeks now! Surely thats worthy of 3lbs lol.

Another 2kg for me!! All this gym mallarky must be doing something woohoo!! Just converted it to normal measurements and thats 9lbs in 2weeks!! I am stunned. Naturally the boyfriend cant notice though lol I think they should be programmed to say "yes darling ofcourse i can notice a difference!!!" Never mind, geordieweightlossgirl, next week you might be surprised again and lose some more, keep at it. Good luck everyone else today xxx

Lost another 4lbs this week so thats 11lbs in 2 weeks - hope it carries on like this, might look half decent come next Xmas!! lol

Well I'm a monthly weigher...next weigh-in is 3 weeks away on Monday, 13th Feb...but it is nice to read of all your successes this morning. Hope you all have a happy, healthy week:) I've just been concentrating on healthy eating, a wee bit of exercise and trying to drink 2ltrs of water a day....definitely seen difference in my skin... and clothes seem a little looser despite last week being * week:)

Back