monday morning at home weigh in

Morning everyone :) Lost 3lbs this morning - that makes 1stone in 3 weeks! Yay! Got my 1 stone sticker too so happy with that. Hope you all have a great day xx

Well I had an awful week last week (3 take aways) and managed to put on 1lb and a half! Very disappointed in myself as I'd done pretty well the 2 weeks before. I'm surprised I didn't put on more to be honest but I'm back on the wagon today. I'm going to try and up my walking too as I'm sure last weeks bad behaviour will also affect my weight loss this week even if I do stick to plan.

New mini goal for next week - try and lose 4lbs to compensate for this week's nonsense!

Good luck to all other Monday weighers hope you done better than me :( x

Well done all you losers ! :D

2½ lbs off for me this week. Which leaves me just ¾ lb from target! Scarey :eek: :eek:

The only problem is, it will probably catch up with me next week - in fact it's sure to as I'm coming back to the UK on Thursday for 6 days to meet up with some of my friends on Minis!

Can I join in please? Restarting today :) just weighed myself! x

Oh man!!! - I got off to a flying start for January but have now stumbled to a halt, for the second week running I have STS - to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement :(
I seem to be on track now to fail the Valentines challenge as I only have 2 weeks to lose 5lbs and the way things are going it's not going to happen - at least I will be consistent though as I also failed the November and December challenges too!! :eek:

I'm going to keep plodding on though and not let it get me down, I'll get back there.....eventually! :D

Well done everyone else, keep up the good work x

Last edited:

I have started SW today - was a bit upset at the scales this morning, but I have all the books and so far don't feel hungry at all.

I lost 4 stone with WW a few years, but always felt starving and soon the weight just creeps back on - I am so angry with myself :mad:, but 2012 will be my slim year:D!

I would love some online friends to to help my to goal - I want to be 9st 6 by christmans 2012. do-able to you think???

Another newbie...

Hi everyone...

My name is Roz and I would love to join your group :)
I am a serial slimming world dieter.. on again - off again ... and so on
I love the diet and don't get me wrong, I know it can work. I don't understand what goes wrong, I just always seem to fall off the wagon. I am also in a terrible habit of giving up as soon as I see a gain. Which I know is wrong.
I have decided to give it one last go... We are getting married this year and would love to feel happy about myself for a change. I was going to go to a local group this evening but have talked myself out of it. I am a weigher and goer - which is bad for me and a waste of money! If i save the fiver a week I will be able to treat myself here and there.
Minimins has been such an inspiration to me for ages! I have watched from afar and picked up little tips here and there. To be honest, my £5 would never buy the support that is offered here, along with the tips!

So here goes.. I just weighed and I am 13s9lb. Not the biggest I've been but not the smallest by a mile.

Another 1.5lbs off :)

Hey suzyflo, I feel your frustration. I've been going up and down in ounces the last few weeks. I was a few ounces off my target , 12'10 at 12'11'4 then went up to 12'8 back down 12... .. Lets keep the faith and take advice.

Thanks Quins - my scales don't weigh in ounces only full pounds, not sure wether that's a good thing or a bad thing! It's like being on a see saw isn't it all these ups and downs! :sigh2:. I usually do red or green days - mostly green but I have decided to try extra easy - not totally sure of it as my book is pre e/e but I think I've got the general idea of it, (if anyone would care to take a look at my food diary - link below - I would appreciate any tips, advice or encouragement :)) so let's see how it goes. I've been for a run tonight too. We CAN do it. As you say - keep the faith! :D

3lbs lighter this week, which I am made up with as I had two nights out at the weekend, minus the pizza this time lol :D

Rozie said:
Another newbie...

Hi everyone...

My name is Roz and I would love to join your group :)
I am a serial slimming world dieter.. on again - off again ... and so on
I love the diet and don't get me wrong, I know it can work. I don't understand what goes wrong, I just always seem to fall off the wagon. I am also in a terrible habit of giving up as soon as I see a gain. Which I know is wrong.
I have decided to give it one last go... We are getting married this year and would love to feel happy about myself for a change. I was going to go to a local group this evening but have talked myself out of it. I am a weigher and goer - which is bad for me and a waste of money! If i save the fiver a week I will be able to treat myself here and there.
Minimins has been such an inspiration to me for ages! I have watched from afar and picked up little tips here and there. To be honest, my £5 would never buy the support that is offered here, along with the tips!

So here goes.. I just weighed and I am 13s9lb. Not the biggest I've been but not the smallest by a mile.
Hey there, you sound just like me! I am going it alone and have lost 7 lb so far. Good luck on you journey, I find this forum really helpful and wish I had found it years ago and I be grudge paying the 5 quid!

Welcome Synner1 and Rozie - nice to have you here with us.

Doing it at home can be a bit more difficult but with all the support you'll get here on Minis you'll do great!

not looking forward to this weeks weigh in, my sister came to see us from UK and i drifted into ''oh bugger it'' mode, which included buckets of red wine and a tremendous amount of meals out. Never mind, back on it now, double time at the gym tomorrow!! Good luck tomorrow everybody xxx

Hoping I post a loss tomorrow but I'll be honest I'm not hopeful. It was my daughters bday this week and I took her out for a curry and had a bit of her cake (only a small piece but still) also I've been ill this week and on steroids (asthmatic) so I'm not hopeful but you never know :)

Back