monday morning at home weigh in

1lb off for me. I'm a bit disappointed as I did a sneaky weigh-in on Saturday morning and had lost 2.5lbs. Oh well, serves me right, I suppose :D

Hopefully that weight will show on next week's loss

Well done everyone :) I lost 0.5lb, had few days of eating rubbish at start of the week so was hoping for a STS at best! x

Eternal Optimist said:
Well this is my first monthly weigh-in and in the four weeks since January 16th I have lost 12lbs:) I am happy with this as I've basically been following a healthy eating/sensible choice/portion control personal plan. I have cut right back on carbs and increased protein and fruit and veg intake, cut out snacking and have managed to drink 2ltrs of water a day. I feel so much the better for it and I've not missed out on social occasions either...I've just not overdone it on the food or the wine:) So all in all it's not been too harsh or limiting and am now focusing on my next monthly weigh-in which will be on Monday, 12th March:)

That's brilliant, well done x

Well done everyone, keep up the good work :)

I'm afraid I have a 1lb gain this week :eek:, I'm disappointed as I've stuck to plan and not gone off the rails at all - never mind, I'll keep at it and hopefully see a better result next week! :D

Woo hoo to you all you losers, and :hug99: if you haven't!

Blumin' freezin' here in Spain. Even contemplated weighing with clothes on!

But I stripped off and I've gained ¼ lb since last WI (well actually 100g). Not unhappy with that as it's hardly worth worrying about and as I haven't "been" today that could also account for it!

So now 2¼ lbs off new target.
But I'm maintaining at my old interim target and have been since end of November apart from the big xmas gain!

I'm a happy bunny! :D

Woo hoo to you all you losers, and :hug99: if you haven't!

Blumin' freezin' here in Spain. Even contemplated weighing with clothes on!

But I stripped off and I've gained ¼ lb since last WI (well actually 100g). Not unhappy with that as it's hardly worth worrying about and as I haven't "been" today that could also account for it!

So now 2¼ lbs off new target.
But I'm maintaining at my old interim target and have been since end of November apart from the big xmas gain!

I'm a happy bunny! :D

Good point Pommette - I haven't "been" since Friday so that could well account for my 1lb gain!! :D

Good point Pommette - I haven't "been" since Friday so that could well account for my 1lb gain!! :D
Amost sure to chica - not only will there be all that "stuff" stuck it will make you bloat and hold water too! :eek::D

another STS this week for me, never mind, i have been eating rubbish so i was expecting it. However on an extreeeeeemely positive note, i will no doubt be sticking to it from now on because.............. i am delighted to tell you all that i was propsed to on Valentines day and I am getting married!!!! No excuses now ladies, if ever there has been a reason to stick to a diet this is it!!! Wohoooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxx

Well done on the STS and congrats on the wedding. Woo - Hoo :bliss:

Unfortunately gained 2lbs this week but didn't track anything as I've been away. Definitely know what I need to do this week!

I forgot to weigh in this morning before breakfast and wouldn't be a fair comparison afterwards as I always WI before I eat anything. Just going to do it tomorrow instead! x

Grrrrr, STS this week, better than a gain, I know, but not what I was hoping for after yet again being 100% on plan. Might have to ditch the e/e and go back to good old green/red. Going to try and make more effort to exercise too x

Sent from my iPhone

Only started last week and lost 4lb first week. Never been on a group/forum but after reading all the great posts and everyone seems helpful thought i would join. Have a lot to lose but will hopefully chip away. I decided to weigh at home on Mondays hope ok to join Monday weighers as I a unsure exactly hoe to use.....

Well done nbask on a great first week.

I had a very big loss this morning but as I'd been ill all yesterday, didn't eat anything and then spent all night in the loo it's only to be expected.

What's also to be expected is that I'll put a load back on once I have something to eat again. So I'll weigh again on Wednesday when things will be back to normal!

Last edited:
Back