monday morning at home weigh in

1lb off for me . . . again :)

And my half stone award :) :)

Stayed the same this week but happy with that

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Stayed the same this week but happy with that

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I'm dense and can't count obviously!! I have in fact lost 1lbs this week so even better than I thought! :D

I have lost 3lbs on my first week back on SW!!!!
Very happy with that as found out a few things i thought were free were not and still learning lots so hope i can do same next week now.Well done all on your maintaining and losses xx

Lost 1lb taking me into the 9stone bracket now woohoo! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops sorry iklerockchic I jumped the gun! Total losses posted on Monday 19.5lbs.

Congratulations on getting into the 9 stone bracket - that sounds like another planet to me lol!

You can get there one day! Some people's losses are incredible :) thought I posted WI results earlier but musty have forgot!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening ladies - I'm back from hols and just about caught up here.

The holiday was lovely, although the weather was colder and windier than it was at home all last week, but I'm dreading the scales! Not going anywhere near them until Monday though.

We drove home the long way - all along the southern and eastern coasts - so 7½ hours in the car! So I'm bound to be bloated from that and bloated from all the food I've eaten in the last 7 days!

We went to Gibraltar on Thursday - which is Brittish of course - and I found plain chocolate digestives in the petrol station!!! You can't get them for love nor money here and they are my fave. So a pack was bought and is now half eaten!!! :cry: Hubby hid the half pack when we got home!

So I think I'm in for a whopper of a gain.

Well done to everyone who lost this week, and good luck for Monday.

Hi Pommette

Glad you had a good time, don't worry about what you ate, having a good time is the main thing. If you've put on a couple of pounds you know how to get them back off.

Here we are again, another Monday morning.

3lb loss for me this week, takes me back into the 10 stones again - hooray.

Good luck everyone on your weigh in's

Well done Suespain! I had a 5 lb loss this morning which obviously I am over the moon about! Good luck to the rest of the Monday weigh-ins :)

2nd Monthly Weigh-In

Well this is my second full monthly weigh-in from my start date of the 13th January. This morning I am 13stone 1lb (183lbs) so that is 8lbs in 4weeks and a total loss of 23lbs in 8weeks:)

In these past 4 weeks I've had 2meals out and a wine and nibbles evening and I've just had what i fancied on these occasions without going to excess.

Next monthly weigh-in will be on Monday, 9th April and, because I will have 2 lots of visitors staying here in the next month, my aim is simply to get into the upper end of the 12 stone range:)

Good luck to everyone with their weight loss journey and their continued success:)

Well done Monday Weighers, there are some fabulous losses this week!

Pommette- I wouldn't worry to much, a lot of it will be due to bloating too, especially with all of that travelling! The main thing is you had a great holiday and enjoyed yourself. Any gain will soon fly off once you get back on plan :) (I really fancy a brew and plain chocolate digestives now btw :eek:)

My Week 3 WI is a loss of 5lbs, so that's a stone off in 3 weeks. I love Slimming World!

Good luck to everyone else who is weighing in today xxx

Morning All. I lost 1lb this week.

I know that's going in the right direction but I was a bit disapointed, especially when I read the fab losses posted this morning. I've been on plan and even managed my 3 exercise sessions but I guess it's just not my week!

Never mind, it won't put me off. I will try to up my exercise to 4 times and keep on plan and hopefully shift a couple of pounds next week.

Morning All. I lost 1lb this week.

I know that's going in the right direction but I was a bit disapointed, especially when I read the fab losses posted this morning. I've been on plan and even managed my 3 exercise sessions but I guess it's just not my week!

Never mind, it won't put me off. I will try to up my exercise to 4 times and keep on plan and hopefully shift a couple of pounds next week.

Hi Pigler!

A 1lb loss is great, the weight is going in the right direction after all so you should be really pleased with yourself! Everyone loses at different rates and all kinds of things can affect things each week. When you increase exercise, it is common to have a gain and even then you've had a loss! Don't be disheartened by the numbers on the scale, keep with it and things will level out. Do you keep track of your inches? I find the less I move on the scale, the more my inches change.

After my WI last week I had similar feelings, and things have levelled out this week. Don't be put off, be proud of your loss and hard work so far and keep on plan- you're doing great!

I look forward to see how you get on next week :) x

Hi Pigler!

A 1lb loss is great, the weight is going in the right direction after all so you should be really pleased with yourself! Everyone loses at different rates and all kinds of things can affect things each week. When you increase exercise, it is common to have a gain and even then you've had a loss! Don't be disheartened by the numbers on the scale, keep with it and things will level out. Do you keep track of your inches? I find the less I move on the scale, the more my inches change.

After my WI last week I had similar feelings, and things have levelled out this week. Don't be put off, be proud of your loss and hard work so far and keep on plan- you're doing great!

I look forward to see how you get on next week :) x

Thanks Safi.

I do check my measurements and in fact did so at the weekend and was pleased with the numbers, maybe that's partly why I was disapointed - I expected more.

I'm not put off though, if anything more determined!

Back