monday morning at home weigh in

Morning everyone! Hope you are all pleased with Monday weigh-in this morning?
I have STS this week which is a little annoying as I have stuck to plan. Oh well, hopefully it will show next week. I would really love a 3lb loss next Monday then I would have lossed a stone! Good motivation for me to stick at it :)

Well done losers and those that had a STS - at least it's not a gain.
Me again, sorry to be pain...My scales weight in point of a lb and don't round up the the nearest lb or half lb.
Do you all calculate your weight in the nearest half lb? As if so i think i need to do this also. x
I actually weigh in kg and convert and go to the nearest ¼lb. It's all up to you.

Well I lost some of my holiday gain - lost 1 lb - was hoping for more as it was better on Saturday. But 2 days of eating out has not helped.

At least I'm back in target range though.

Me again, sorry to be pain...My scales weight in point of a lb and don't round up the the nearest lb or half lb.
Do you all calculate your weight in the nearest half lb? As if so i think i need to do this also. x

My scales do the same, I usually round up or down to 1/2 lb. This morning my weight was 11.08 7/8 ! I classed it as 11.09 and a STS - I don't think losing 1/8 of a lb is worth recording!

Afternoon all.

Hi and welcome to Jennifer1 and Maximaxi.

I lost 3lb this week, which I'm very pleased with.

After being a bit disapointed last week I think it can sometimes take longer for a good week to show up on the scales. I know why I should only weigh once a week (daily variations) but I think Eternal Optimist is on to something recording her monthly losses, so I will remember that next time I think a good week isn't paying off.

I've kept up my exercise at 3 times a week but I'm happy with that for now as gardening season is kicking off and I know I'll be getting plenty more on my allotment.

Hello again everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome!
So, I lost 2 lb this week. Better than 2 on, eh?! Hopefully 3 lb next week, that would be ace.
Well done to all who lost or STS. :)
Off to have sausage and 'fancied up' baked beans for a very, very late dinner. Best have a small portion, bed time indigestion - not fun! x

Hi everyone lost 3 3/4 lbs this week so made up
only two weeks in but it seems to be have more motivation than before when ive done it
im usually bored by now but being all grown up and trying to sort myself out

Hi everyone! 4 lbs gone this week - I'm so pleased! I'm a pound away from half a stone gone, can't believe it!
Good luck to all you Monday weigh dayers, hope everyone's well and happy! xx :D

Morning. alb off for me this week. Am glad something has come off, but wish it could have been more...not complaining though! Good luck everyone :)

Morning All :)

2lb off for me, which I am deighted with!

That gives me my club 10, 2 stone award and dropping into the next stone bracket.

I've reset my target for the next stone down as I prefer to do this one at a time, so onwards and downwards!

I can't believe it, another STS for me - again!

Sue - I feel your pain today :( not a gain but repeated STS are tough.

Is there anything you could do differently which might give you a bit of a boost?

Your total weightloss is fantastic by the way, you give me faith that I can get there if I stay focused :)

Back