monday morning at home weigh in

Well, a flukey STS for me.

I was showing a small gain on Friday and knowing that we were going to be eating well with friends over the weekend I was expecting a gain.

So head down this week and try to get back to target methinks.

So im new to this.. n i have no support round here am doing this deit on my own and having a weigh in on Mondays (ive decided that would be best day for me) am currently 10st and want to lose bit by bit each week so far am doing okay but have just started on monday not 100% on how am doing with the eating if anyone would like to have a nose at my blog and give me the thumbs up it would much appreciated! will keep posting on here every monday morning as this will give me a real boast!! Happy losing everyone! :) x

So im new to this.. n i have no support round here am doing this deit on my own and having a weigh in on Mondays (ive decided that would be best day for me) am currently 10st and want to lose bit by bit each week so far am doing okay but have just started on monday not 100% on how am doing with the eating if anyone would like to have a nose at my blog and give me the thumbs up it would much appreciated! will keep posting on here every monday morning as this will give me a real boast!! Happy losing everyone! :) x

:welcome:You have the right attitude, wanting to lose bit by bit :)

There is plenty of support on here, I'm on my own and find minimins invaluable for advice and support! I can't access your blog - might be because the site is being overhauled still after the recent hacking.

Hi MargaretF and pigler! this site is soo fab already got so many ideas for dinner from it! had smash pizzas n they really were scrummy! my husband had some aswel n ate the lot!! i will defiantly keep yous posted on the weight loss really hope i lose still abit skeptical as you really get to eat everything pizza chips? and still lose!! keeping to it tho as im sooo determined!!! xxx

Hi everyone! 3lbs off - that's half a stone gone - whoop! This website is amazing, tips and tricks galore. I honestly don't think I would have done this well without it. I still feel really positive after 3 weigh ins, just waiting for the wall - I know its coming... maybe it won't... babble babble! Ok, good luck everyone, hope y'all are losers! :Dxx

Morning :flirt2:

2.5 lbs off for me today.

Think I'll be getting plenty of exercise in the next 2 weeks, easter hols have only just started and my son had me walking 2 London parks (Hyde & Regents) yesterday looking for birds! I'm still glad he's into nature and doesn't give a stuff about computer games :)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today and well done Maximaxi on your first half stone :woohoo:

2.5lb of me my first week lil bit gutted but did have a naughty day on saturday due to it being my birthday i saved all my syns during the week though but putting it down to that this week i will be allll good!! considering its my first week i thought id lose a lil more from being so good throughout the week and it being something new to me!! im happy still atleast its weight off!! happy losing everyone!! xxx

Morning :flirt2:

2.5 lbs off for me today.

Think I'll be getting plenty of exercise in the next 2 weeks, easter hols have only just started and my son had me walking 2 London parks (Hyde & Regents) yesterday looking for birds! I'm still glad he's into nature and doesn't give a stuff about computer games :)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today and well done Maximaxi on your first half stone :woohoo:

Thanks Pigler! And well done with your pounds off too. Aah yes, exercise, i'm thinking about maybe doing a tiny bit myself. A tiny bit mind, don't want to be snapping and straining any rusty body parts! Hope the next 2 weeks equals a weight loss boost for you!

Well done to beatthefat too for getting through your first week - very exciting isn't it?!

Keep going Suespain, keep going!!! I agree with previous posts, your weight loss so far is fantastic and an inspiration :D XX

it is exciting isnt it!! i just think if i keep this up imagine how much more i will lose well done to you too and everyone whos lost and stayed the same :) xx

Evening chicas. Got back late last night after a long weekend away of fun and debauchery! :D
And this is the first real chance I've had to get on here!

Well the scales were VERY kind to me this morning. Yet another STS for me. Flukey again methinks!
I'm maintaining really well - it just seems to be at 3 lbs over target!

Mind you, considering everything I've eaten since last Thursday I am actually very happy with a STS. Not only did we have 3 meals out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights - we went out for a 3 course lunch on Monday. I obviously know how to pick the right foods now after nearly 6 long years!

Hey ho - I'll get back there eventually, although technically I am still maintaining !!!!

Beatthefat - I can't read your blog either - it is marked as private. Why not start your own diary on here? People seem to prefer those to blogs.

ive started a blog on here somewhere lol kind of lost it now ... haha think ive been doing it okay as no one seems to have pointed out ive done anything wrong well... that i nead to eat my 3 meals everyday and that i should use syns and more hexa hexb but other then that think im more or track now well done on maintaining especailly if youv been away (round of an applause for you more like think id fail miserably and come back even heavier then i started haha) x

2 pounds of me this week my second week on doing it!! well done everyone and good luck!! :) x

:) 3lb loss this week. A nice surprise but then I did say I would be getting plenty of exercise during the school holidays and I sure have!

Well done on the losses so far and fingers crossed for those yet to check in :fingerscrossed:

Back