monday morning at home weigh in

Hello All
Not so good for me this week, I've gained 1lb. No doubt this is down to the large amounts of cider and wine that I consumed over the weekend!!!!
Nevermind there's always this week

xx

Welcome staygoldxox, well done losers & sts's and good luck anyone yet to weigh.

I forgot to come back last week and post my weight after forgetting to weigh in, doh!, went to official group weigh in on Wed and was 10st 3.5, up by half a pound but still only half a pound over target weight so well in range, been to group weigh in today and have sts, am well pleased with that as I had a massive fish and chip meal on Thursday (pic on my diary page if anyone is interested). Keep up the good work everyone :D

Hello :)
I'm doing the extra easy at home... and it went great to start off with, but now I seem to be using all of my syns every day... I try not to, but I swear chocolate keeps jumping into my mouth lol

Hi all, I hope it's ok to tag along to a Monday weigh-in, first one will be next Monday! Am trying to get my head round free food and syns at the moment, today was NOT a success as I had a full fat coke and glass of wine so that was 9.5 syns gone!! Oops! Hope you're all having a good weight-loss week x

I'm an 'at home' Monday weigher too. Just lost 3lbs this week. Delighted because i have really struggled this week!

Good Morning
Congratulations to all those that have lost unfortunately I have stayed the same. No doubt it has something to the amount I ate and drank at a Wedding on Saturday. Will have to try my best through the week as we have another Wedding on Saturday and an all day party on Sunday!!! xx

Hey guys,

Put on 2lbs this week, but Im sure its because I lost so much last week that my body was in shock. Im not upset about it, Im just glad I didnt put any more on! Onwards and Downwards LOL

Lulu x x x

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have had the loses that you've worked hard for.

i lost 3lbs this week; thats a total of 3 1/2 stone. i hope that correct as my bathroom scales gave up the ghost this week, i weighed myself on the Wii.

Good luck to you all and see you next week

Afternoon all :)

Hello new people and well done to those who STS or lost. I lost 2lbs this week, only another 2 to the next stone.

well done to the losers :), those who gained.. put it behind you it will be off again next week x

1lb off for me this week... lordy it's a slow process!

Hi All,

Welcome newbies, well done losers and sts-ers!

1.5 off for me both at this morning at home and at official group weigh in tonight, that makes me a whole pound under target..yay!! :D

I was slightly disheartened when I stood on the scales yesterday morning, as they read an STS. But on the plus side it's not a gain! And I did have a 4lb loss the week before, so I should of expected it really.
Hopefully this week will be better!

Well that's my first 2lb gone with half a week of cutting back and half a week of starting slimming world, still trying to get my head around slimming world tbh but at least it's a start :)

Good Morning
Congratulations to all those that have lost unfortunately I have stayed the same. No doubt it has something to the amount I ate and drank at a Wedding on Saturday. Will have to try my best through the week as we have another Wedding on Saturday and an all day party on Sunday!!! xx

Party on! lol, well done for staying the same though! x

Well that's my first 2lb gone with half a week of cutting back and half a week of starting slimming world, still trying to get my head around slimming world tbh but at least it's a start :)

Well done for getting through the first week :)

I'm sure you'll get the hang of SW with a bit of practise and there's lots of advice and friendly people to ask on minimins.

Thanks Pigler :) I need to study my book and the website a bit more I think, I had a cereal bar today as at work and looked it up to find it was 10 syns!! lol

Ouch! We've all done that before.

I'd recommend Alpen light light bars for future reference. They are only 3 syns each or you can have 2 for healthy extra B. My favourite is the cherry bakewell flavour.

0.5lb gain....... Kids away last week so hubby & I ate out five times and lots of wine and bread too. Could've been worse I suppose?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back