monday morning at home weigh in

Why is it I get to this time every week and I dread what will happen in the morning when I stand on the scales?!?

Good luck in the morning everyone!

This isn't fair! Another week of the scales reading 11st 1.
I'm trying so hard and have been riding my pony most evenings as exercise. I just want the weight to move again :(

Good luck everyone else! :)

Hi guys on star week this week but managed to lose 1lb but I only starred half way through the week so I think I have another half a week of it :( still a loss is a loss

Lulu xx

Week 2 and 1.5lbs lost, still going in the right direction - not sure why but I step on the scales and there's always this apprehensive excitment that maybe I lost a stone overnight -is like Christmas when you don't get the toy you want tho lol ;-) Good luck this week all xx

I was disappointed when I stepped on the scales yesterday. I've had put on 2lb! Since the end of July I've been like a yo-yo.
I just don't know where i'm going wrong; but i'm sticking to it! i have lost more weight with SW than i ever did with WW

Congratulations to everyone especially Pigler who has reached the five stone mark.
See you next week; hopefully with a loss.

Evening chicas - and welcome to all the newbies. Good to have you areound.
And well done losers - especially pigler in that 5 stone shiney and suzyflo for going under target.

As I said a couple of weks ago, I've been back in the UK soring out mum's house in preparation for her move on 10th Septmember.
Hard work and the eating tends to go a bit haywire, but I often manage a loss or a STS when I'm there.
I was expecting a massive gain this time as I had way too many carbs- lots of pasta !!!!
But the gain over the last 2 weeks has been just 0.1 kg (<¼ lb) so I'm really pleased with that!

So I'm 0.4 kg (>¾ lb) under official target and have set myself a little challenge to get my 5 stone shiney too.
It's still within target range so I'm not resetting my target and it's just 1¾ lbs away! :D

Morning all!

I think it's a a little mean having to WI on a bank holiday Monday, but hey ho!

I've had a shocking week and went totally off the rails eating s much cake and junk food. I got given a virtual kick up the bum on here on Friday, but still snuck in a couple of biscuits yesterday!
I had prepared myself for a gain, as I knew I had blown it all, but was very, very relieved when I stood on the scales and they were an STS! Ok that's 4 weeks at the same weight, but I will move again soon!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Everyone.

weighed myself this morning, i was surprised to find i had lost 4lb:happy036:
Steps this week 14436.

Here's hoping everyone has had the losses they wanted. speak to you soon.

PS

:sign0163: do you know why i've lost my shinies?:sign0163:

carol

Hey guys, very surprised at morning weigh in lost 4lbs this week :) happy bunny

Lulu xx

Well done everyone so far, good luck those still to weigh in. I've put on 2lbs, not worried though as am still just 1lb over target so well within target range. I haven't been keeping up with my food diary for the last couple of weeks so I blame that, I'll have to stop being so lazy and make an effort to record my food every day like I was doing before, it's too easy to lose track when you just make a mental note of things and too easy to forget eating something, which usually results in too many syns!

Well done losers - some big ones this week.

Gain for me of 1¼ lbs (too much fresh, white baguette grrrrr - but beautiful) leaving me just ½lb over official target and 3 lbs away now from 5 st shiney.

Suzyflo - like you I've stopped doing a diary now I'm at target as I really don't want to be a slave to it for the rest of my life. But find it hard to keep mental track of syns etc having done it for 18 months!

Carol30 - the administrators did some changes to the system about a week ago and since then things have been a bit strange. Were they in your signature and have you editted it? If so this could be the problem as I tried to update mine and nearly lost everything.

LunaMini - another virtual kick from me. Go back to basics and ask your self why you wanted to lose weight in the first place.
Stop in your tracks and get fully back on plan.
Either that or ask yourself if you are trying to go too far. Your BMI is in the healthy range already, which is why it is probably getting more difficult to lose.

Last edited:
Well done chica - over 5 st gone now :D
Do you have a target in mind? Or are you taking one day at a time?

Hi Pommette

Yes, 5 stone, it's still sinking in! I've had great losses this month and I can only put it down to being out with my son every day, walking, biking and swimming.

I've not set a final target yet - as you said I'm taking it one day at a time. But I'm now thinking maybe somewhere between 11 - 12 stone.

Having been big for a long time this weight already feels quite trim to me and I would be satisfied as I am if I couldn't loose any more, although I'd still like to.

When I lost weight in the past I could never maintain it so I stopped dieting for many years. This time I'm determined to maintain my loss so I'm keeping that in mind as I decide where to call target.

Woohoo 2lbs off this morning! 1st stone down, five to go....

Back