monday morning at home weigh in

***UPDATE*** Re my earlier post, I've been to official s/w weigh in tonight and as their scales are more accurate than mine (mine only do full pounds) I am actually only half a pound over target @ 10st 3.5lbs :)

Pommette, that's me and you the same now, both just half a pound over target...I know my weight will be up and down like a yo-yo but as long as I stay in the +/- 3lb range then I'll be more than happy. I'm still going back to keeping my food diary though to keep me on track.

LunaMini - another virtual kick from me. Go back to basics and ask your self why you wanted to lose weight in the first place.
Stop in your tracks and get fully back on plan.
Either that or ask yourself if you are trying to go too far. Your BMI is in the healthy range already, which is why it is probably getting more difficult to lose.

Thanks Pommette! I think because I had been STS for 3 weeks I lost heart in it all and went off the rails. Such a shame! Idiot!

I worked away at a kids activity centre for 6 months and they provided food 3 times a day for you. My weight had crept up slightly before I went there but I put on a stone and a half in the 6 months I was there. My clothes started not to fit and I felt awful. When I came home and had control over my own food again I wanted to start losing the weight I had gained. This was to make me feel better about myself and to help my poor pony carry me better. 10stone seemed a number that was nice and round and in the healthy range and would hopefully put me comfortably in all size 12 clothes. I have been thinking about maybe stopping at 10st11 meaning a total loss of 2st7lb but we will see what happens. I have clothes in my drawer that I bought years ago that have never fitted and I would love to get in to them. But if my body says no, then that's that!

Oh boo I gained 0.5lb this week; am only on week 3 and failed this week!! Back on the wagon this week. I'm really struggling with what to do when eating out as this week we ate out in Pizza Hut (I went for the healthy option and ate loads of salad!), ate at a friends one evening (she made a lush dessert, couldn't be rude!), had big slice of birthday cake (not cut by me but ate it!) and went to a fair and they had one food van that ran out of salad baguettes (honest! lol) so I ended up with a burger :-/ I think I deserved to have gained 10lb tbh!! lol.

Well done to all losers this week xx

Not a happy bunny this week, I have been really really good and I have put on 1lb I can't figure out what is going wrong. I don't understand why this is so difficult. It seems after weigh in that im playing catch up all the time and just making sure that I don't go over the previous week and put on anything. I am really struggling but I'm being good and having some syns everyday. Really annoyed :(

Well done to all those who've lost this week and chin up to those whose results weren't quite what you were hoping for.

Hey everyone. Will be joining the Monday at home weighers. I am re-starting after a good few months dilly dallying around...... and putting on 9 lbs :-( Anyway, food bought all in preparation.... so will weigh in next Monday and let you know how it goes. Have set myself a target of losing a stone in 7 weeks as have a christening and dont want to be fat in all the photo's!!

I'm really not too sure how but this week I managed to lose the lb I put on last week! I was expecting a gain of about 2lb as I had ploughmans on Thursday, doughnut on Friday, made an amazing dulce banana and pineapple upside down cake and had that on Saturday and Sunday, then topped it off with cheese on toast, fish and chips and chocolate and icecream yesterday!
BAD STACY!

Needless to say my breakfast this morning is fruit salad and natural yogurt and lunch is tomatoes and cucumber!

I hope you all have good weigh ins this morning! X

Morning all :)

I'm reporting a STS for the past 2 weeks (although I didn't expect to loose so I prefer to say I maintained :)).

I've been at the Paralympics almost every day and lack of time and energy to prepare all my own meals meant I just tried to go with the healthiest options available. Fortunately food temptations in the Olympic park itself were not tempting to my purse due to the huge markups!

Now it's all over and my son is back at school I'm looking forwards to getting back into my routine and seeing a loss next week.

Hi, I have decided to start weighing in at home as I am finding getting to group with 2 babies too tough! following plan but not 100% !! Weighed in my mam's and I was dowbn 1.5lb! Happy!! So i have made my stone award- slowly for me but I have done it!

Good Morning!

I'm another re-starter .... I got lost along the way, but I'm back on track now. Good luck to everyone!

Evening Chicas - sorry I've not been around for a while but I've been to'ing and fro'ing to the UK moving my mum into a retirement home.

I'd decided I wanted to get to the bottom of target range to achieve my 5 stone shiney - which I did the day before I went.
Then managed to maintain whilst I was away from home for 10 days.

So that's 32.1 kg lost = 5 st ¾ lb, BMI = 25.55, and 30.57% body weight lost since I started.
And I'm 1.5 kg (3¼ lb) under official target!

So to say I'm a happy bunny is an under-statement.

That's it - that's my final, final target reached. No more weight to lose. Just need to maitain properly now. :8855:

Last edited:
Evening Chicas - sorry I've not been around fpor a while but I've been to'ing and fro'ing to the UK moving my mum into a retirement home.

I'd decided I wanted to get to bpottom of target range to achieve my 5 stone shiney - which I did the day before I went.
Then managed to maintain whilst I was there for 10 days.

So that's 32.1 kg lost = 5 st ¾ lb, BMI = 25.55, and 30.57% body weight lost since I started.
And I'm 1.5 kg (3¼ lb) under official target!

So to say I'm a happy bunny is an under-statement.

That's it - that's my final, final target reached. No more weight to lose. Just need to maitain properly now.

I'm totally motivated now Pommette - well done - what a fantastic achievement! :worthy:

Good luck with the maintenance!

Welcome back Moppett - if at first you don't succeed and all that....

Pommette - that is fantastic :happy096:

I guessed why you hadn't been around and to get to final target with all that's been going on is brilliant, well done!

Hello!

Well fellow slimming worlders ..... I've managed to survive my first week okay. I'm actually quite proud of myself - I've changed my eating habits this week which is a massive achievement for me! We have so many "all you can eat" buffets in the USA, and being the scrooge Scot that I am, I've made sure that in the past, I've gotten every last penny's (or cents) worth! This week I've been conscious of everything I've eaten. I even managed to eat out on Wednesday and stuck to salad, grilled chicken with veg and mash without butter - which for me is a miracle! Normally, I'd eat everything put in front of me ... and then some ....

This is a hard admission for me to make, but I think one of the things that will help me lose weight is to be honest with myself - I need to realise where I'm going wrong, I need to see my faults and not just make excuses for bad food choices. I need to learn to eat breakfast again ... and I need to snack so that I'm not ravenous and ready to eat the kitchen cupboard by the time dinner time comes!

I've done some exercise this week too - I've gone walking and also went out on my bike a couple of times. I hurt like heck, but I'm hoping if I keep doing it then it will hurt less eventually! I am happy that I am no longer a couch potato !!!!! :happy036:

I'm heading to bed now .... I'll post the results of my weigh in tomorrow ...

Night, sleep tight ....

Morning all! I'm a very very happy bunny this morning! I've finally broken out of the 11st bracket and into the 10s! A loss of 3lb this week! After being sts at 11lb for goodness knows how many weeks I was beginning to wonder if I'd even see a weight beginning with a 10, but now I have!

I hope you all have a successful weigh in this morning!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back