monday morning at home weigh in

Morning All!

Im re-starting strictly after the birth of my first daughter Ava - 7 weeks on Weds, it's going TOO quick :(

Starting weight is 176lbs & looking to get to 140lbs, I put on 4.5 stone in pregnancy & lost over 2 stone already & another 2+ to go!

I find I get bored very easily & lose motivation very quick so any buddies to keep me in check would be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck with all your weigh ins :)

Rach xxx

1 lbs lost this week better than nothing i suppose

3lbs off for me today - I'm chuffed after 2 weeks STS.

Moppett - everything you said rang true with me. I am constantly reminding myself that I need to be honest about what I'm eating and how active I'm being. I sometimes start to get a bit lax with my measuring etc and tell myself a bit more won't hurt, but it's a slippery slope and I do notice a difference in my losses.

I'm not actually doing very well at this maintaining lark.

Not quite sure what's going on with me.
I've managed to lose another 2½ lbs since I got back from UK.

No idea in the slightest how I've lost so much as I've had a 3 course meal out on Thursday and a massive 3 course meal at home yesterday (had a belated birthday party) and I did not hold back!!!

Maybe I lost lots in the UK and it just wasn't showing because of the flight bloat.
But I'm now 2¾ lbs past my 5 stone target and 5¼ lbs under official target!

Don't want to lose any more weight so I think I'd better eat for Spain for the next few days as I'm heading back to blighty again on Wednesday with mum for lots more body magic so will probably lose some more.

But this may well be my last post ladies.
This is just to let you all know that I'm semi-leaving Minis, and pulling back on the number of threads I read. I've realised that I was spending far too much time on here. Hubs started to get frustrated with me having my head in the laptop for too many hours each day and ignoring him and all the work that is still left to do on our house.

At one point I had about 100 diaries that I was following - not to mention the 100 or so other general threads too. I've cut that back to about 40 but it is still too many so not to offend anyone I'm going to have to cull the lot.

I'll keep up on my diary and my lovely DGs thread - but will not be visiting all the other threads that I've been subscribed to, which includes some of your diaries.

Lots of love to you all and thank you for all your support.
It really is appreciated.

Bev :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back .....

I have a 4lb weight loss to report this morning!! I'm over the moon - I think it's a great start!

I'm sorry to hear you are cutting down Pommette, but I and I'm sure everyone else will understand completely why you're doing it. I look at your weight loss and it's a total inspiration to me ... so I'll be following your diary - if I can remember how to! Good luck with maintenance!

:bighug:

Good luck to everyone for the coming week. Oh ... can someone remind me how to add a ticker again? Thanks in advance!!

Sorry you are leaving us Pommette but I have subscribed to your diary too so I can keep up with how you are doing.

I can sympathise with your hubbie, my other half is a twitter/facebook addict and now thanks to android phones I don't even get to have a conversation when we are out of the house!

Great to have you back Moppet and well done to you and Parker for a great first week loss.

I'm having trouble weaning myself off here :giggle: - might have to do it slowly (just like my weight loss has been - except for the last few weeks :8855:)

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm full of the joys of autumn this morning ... the trees are starting to turn here and the weather has cooled down a bit. We've had a hot, dry summer with temps consistently in the 90s and for a couple of weeks in the 100s, so it's nice to get some cool air for a change! I think it will be cool enough to cycle tonight, so I'm thinking about getting my bike out after I get home from work. I have some grocery shopping to do - more fruit, veggies, yoghurt etc .... but I'll still have time once that's done.

Yesterday, I became an online member of Slimming World USA. I realised that I needed accountability, and I think that being a member of the club, allbeit online, will help my motivation! I'll also be able to use the syns calculator and other cool support tools which will steer me away from things I shouldn't be eating .... :D

Have a great Tuesday everyone! :wavey:

hi

yes i know its tuesday but i only just joined this site today!!!

my at home weigh in day is monday, i started two weeks ago and have lost 6 pounds so far only another 3 million to go................

so everytime i weigh in weekly do i have to update my settings? im new not sure what i am doing!!

mrs p

hi

yes i know its tuesday but i only just joined this site today!!!

my at home weigh in day is monday, i started two weeks ago and have lost 6 pounds so far only another 3 million to go................

so everytime i weigh in weekly do i have to update my settings? im new not sure what i am doing!!

mrs p

Hi mrspepperpot and bagnut!

Welcome to the thread and well done on your weighloss so far mrs pepperpot! :D

I'm going to update my weight loss every week so that the figures on the left hand side are updated. If we all do that, then everyone can see that we're being wee angels and be able to keep track of all the fat we're losing!! Did you like that wee bit of group motivation? ROFL ....

Good luck this week ... :girlpower:

lunch.JPG

This is my lunch for today. Rice a Roni - a bit like savoury rice - is a free food in the US, so I had half a pack of steak fajita flavour with lean chicken and ham, cheese (from HEx) and lots of tomatoes .... shoved it all in the microwave in work ... delicious!!!

Good morning everyone. I've rejoined and will be weighing in on Monday mornings. I've been successful on slimming world in the past, but after 2 or 3 stone I seem to loose the willpower. I'm doing this at home but I'm really determined and hope that by posting my weekly losses (fingers crossed) and with your support I will get past my barriers.

I've followed the plan well since Monday and hopefully the weekend will not hold too many temptations!

Thank you in advance for letting me join your group!

Good morning everyone. I've rejoined and will be weighing in on Monday mornings. I've been successful on slimming world in the past, but after 2 or 3 stone I seem to loose the willpower. I'm doing this at home but I'm really determined and hope that by posting my weekly losses (fingers crossed) and with your support I will get past my barriers.

I've followed the plan well since Monday and hopefully the weekend will not hold too many temptations!

Thank you in advance for letting me join your group!

welcome, i have only just joined too, together we can do this, every meal is one small step, we will get there.

julie

Another newbie-ish! I did SW at home myself last year have lost just over 3.5 stone and HAVE KEPT IT OFF whoo hoo! I'm now looking to challenge myself and get another 18lb off, depending on how I feel along the way, so it may be less. I now do lots of exercise, so don't know how that is going to effect things. Looking forward to getting to know people.:)

Back