monday morning at home weigh in

Didnt get to weigh in on monday as I was sick so only got to a scales today and dwon 2lb since I last weighed. Going to be bold tonight tho! Well done Mrspepperpot, its always a struggle at the end of every week for me.

Hello

Can I join? Am am a SW virgin lol. I have done various other diets but my friend has lost over 9 stone on this so thought I would give it a go. I am weighing at home and am on my second week. I lost 5lb my first week and 2lbs this week.

Hope you are all well.

weighed in this morning at 15 stone 1 pound. so 1 more little pound to go till i have lost a stone.

im not sure im doing sw anymore its more like julieworld right now!!!!!

julie

Good Morning!

I stayed the same this week. I breathed a big sigh of relief as I thought I would have gained for sure! Stepping up the exercise this week.

Well done to all you losers!! Have a good one!

Well done Mrs Pepperpot and FeelingFat on your losses.
Moppet, a sts is good - especially if you thought you'd gained.

I put on 1.4 kgs (3 lbs) in Barça but I've lost a satisfying 0.9 kgs (almost 2 lbs) since getting home - definitely all carb bloat.
That puts me just 0.1lb over my 5 stone goal so just 4 lbs to go to get to new target.

Happy bunny am I.

Last edited:
well done to all who lost or STS. I was weighed at my bootcamp last night and I was down 4lb from 2 weeks ago when I was last there. Had been using mam's scales and used that on saturday but it isnt digital so its difficult to see exactly the needle is on 2lb or 3lb IYKWIM. So was good to see digitally. Have a good week.

Well done everyone.

I'm very late this week, just haven't found the time to check in.

I didn't forget to weigh of course and I'm a 1/2 lb down this week. A bit disappointed as I stuck to plan as usual but I think it's probably because I was quite sedentary last week since I had a cold and felt rubbish.

Trying a bit harder this week, although I had to write Monday off as I was celebrating 20 years with my OH so we pushed the boat out a bit ;)

Happy anniversary for Monday Pigler! Well done on the 20 years - mind, you've got a bit of catching up to do on me!

Hi everyone, I have been going to group since January but as you can see from my stats I'm on the very scenic route! It's costing me lots of money and I hate the feeling of having to explain myself to the group if I have a gain. I have decided after 4-5 weeks deciding since last group visit that I am going to be weighing at home. My group weigh was a Monday so will continue with this at home. My last group weigh in I was 12st2 and I know I've gone up and down since then, so will find out in the morning if I've gone down enough to register a loss. I have 8lbs till club 10 and 11lbs to target :)

Hi ScarlettStar86 - welcome to the Monday gang. You weight loss is probably slow because you are round about a healthy BMI already.
Just hang on in there. What days do you do? Try shaking things up a bit and haveing a few read days - they are always good for shifting a few pounds and helping the morale.

Oops . . . gained 0.3 kg (0.7 lbs) and visitors have only just arrived.
Lawd knows what I'll weigh by next Monday.

First day of the plan - doing EE ....will be weighing in next Monday .....started a online diary (something I've never done before on here) "Diary of a cuckoo" ....I'm also 5 days into my quit smoking and drinking....just had my first alcohol and nicotine free weekend in a loooooooong time!...anyway off to polish my halo ;)

Hope everyone's bathroom scales are behaving themselves today and make you smile!

Good Morning!

Welcome to everyone that's new. I'm looking forward to hearing how your journey progresses.

Well done to all losers ... including me! I lost another wee pound this morning ...

Wishing you all a happy and healthy week!

:bighug:

Oh dear - I'm not having much luck, I have been totally off plan as I have had the flu. Not eaten much but when I have - all of the wrong things! So, I just weighted myself, and all bar 0.3 lbs has returned and I can't even think about cooking properly at the moment. Urgh, I think I might just scrap everything and have a fresh start when I am better...

i weighed in on monday at 15 stones 0 pounds. i should be enthusiastic but i seem to have lost it somehow.

julie
Julie - was that a loss? You've got your 1 stone shiney in less than 2 months so you are doing well chica.
Come on - pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start all over again (to quote the old song).
Seriously though - go back and look at your first week's food diary, see how well you did and repeat it for another great loss week.

Hello lovelies,

Can I join you? I'm an at home weigher - used to be Tuesdays but since my holiday I've moved to Mondays.

I lost 3 lovely pounds this week, which I'm totally and utterly delighted with! Leaves me with 7lbs to go, ideally by Christmas, but as long as I'm in the 9s by Christmas, I'll be a happy girl. I need to average 1lb a week 'til Christmas to get to target and I have 2 weeks where I am likely to STS (I'm in South Africa with work for a week then away at a conference) so I'll have to have a couple of super good weeks to compensate!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :D xx

Miss_Corsett - Well done so far on your losses. You're doing well.
And welcome to our select little band.
In fact where is everyone??

Big oops from me!
I've gained 1.4 kgs (3 lbs) in a week and my weight is now back where I was in August and now 3.6 kg OVER my new target.
That's 7¾ lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . and I'm even over my original target. :cry:

Some of it will be bloat as I've eaten far too much white bread for the last week with friends staying with us.
Some of it is just because I've been eating crap for the last 2 days because I've got a stinking cold. Just grazing on things I like when I felt I it.
I feel absolutley bloody awful and that's an improvement on yesterday. Basically I just stayed in bed apart from to get up to watch Downton.
Even missed my beloved Strictly!

Hey ho - need to have a good week this week. Speedy green soup and fruit ready for lunch!

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in too- been on the plan 4 weeks and have just switched my WI day from Tuesday to Monday (doing it with my husband and we both agreed Monday was better since we start our new weeks for meal planning/miles walked on Monday already). Had a really inactive week last week, half term so didn't get out very much at all to do any real walking, so wasn't expecting much, but I lost 3.5 lbs :)

Hope everyone has a result they're happy with today :)

Back