monday morning at home weigh in

Hi everyone :wave_cry:- do you mind if I join in - I am living in Vienna and have been weighing in on Monday with some like minded slimmers here - but as our 'leader' is leaving the weekly 'show and tell' will be missed - by me especially - I need to be accountable to something other than myself to keep me on track :rolleyes:. I will start from Monday 10th Dec and will report in next Monday - hope it's a loss. Now, all I have to do is keep to the plan..................................:whip:

Evening Chicas and welcome Claire L

I'm home from a very cold UK - although it ain't so hot here either.
Just 4c today and I've still got 3 layers on plus thick socks and warm boots!

Sneaky peaked at the scales this morning and although I've gained some weight it's nowhere near as bad as I thought.But I was out to dinner tonight although was pretty good, but I'm out for a 6 course banquet tomorrow at a very posh restaurant where the chef was trained by a 1* Michelin chef and the food is unbelieveably good! Lots of cream etc so not ver SW friendly :cry:

Woooo Hooo 5.5lbs off today Thats just over 8lbs in two weeks :) not so bad. I didnt have a good weekend tho so it might sneak up on me. will just need to be extra good this week :) xxx

Hi Guys!!:wavey: Mind if I join in too?! I just started today! And so far it seems to be going hunky dory! Looking forward to what they scales have to say next Monday! Im 25 and from the Midlands, where its not so warm today, but mind you it is better then last week, and any day without rain is good news to me! Right now i'm munching on a Mug Shot. How did I not know these existed before this weekend. There not too bad, considering!
Congrats on all the losses so far and hopefully I can add to it next week :cross:

Well done MargaretF and debsxdiet - great losses.
And welcome MissPeriPeri

Oh dear . . .

Having only gained 0.3 kg during the 10 days I was in the UK I was really pleased.
Big problem though, I've gained a further 0.7 kg since I weighed on Friday morning - 2 meals out and a take-away to blame! :dry:

Back at the end of October I set myself a new target to try and get my BMI down to 25 by Christmas, as I'd ducked well under target at the beginning of October. Well, I'm just 0.1 kg lighter than I was then - so at least I'm still under my 5 stone target. Yippee to that

Well done Megumi and Claire L on your losses

Well last WI on Monday before Xmas. Don't think I've lost anything this week - eaten too many pre-Christmas tapas at the bar with friends in celabration. And we're off to Benidorm for our annual holiday - 4 days all-inclusive in a 4* hotel. Been to the same one now for the last 3 years as the food is fantastic and the hotel is really friendly - only about 90 rooms which is very small by Benidorm standards plus there are no kids allowed over Xmas.

Not a good start to Christmas for me. I've gained again. I'm now 1¾ lbs over my 5 stone target and 5¾ over my new target.
Will I ever get there? Might just abandon it for Christmas :cry:

Have a good one girls (Xmas that is) and see you all next week as I'm off on holibobs now.

Hi ladies, can I join you? Restarted my journey today after losing then gaining 2st! Weighed in at 17st 7lb at my starting point, have 7st to lost to get to target. Wish me luck! x

Hi ladies. Starting a new year with sw! I get married next year but dress fitting this year so that is one of my motivations for loosing weight. Weighed in this morning at 11st 3 and 3/4 lb... The lowest i got down was about 2 years ago to 10st4lb with ww... I would like to get back to there if not a little lower so 1 stone to loose and i will in on a monday with you lovely ladies!!! Happy new year xx

Well WI this week was a surprise. Having not been anywhere near the scales on Monday, I'm taking today's weight as my official WI. But with a pinch of salt as I think some of it will probably go back on.

Leading up to WI on Dec 24th I'd gained a bit - mostly through bloat I think as I'd had a fair few baguettes for lunch :cry:
By the time I got back from Benidorm that gain had totally gone and I was back at the weight I was on Dec 17th.
In the last 48 hours I've lost 0.9 kgs (amost 2 lbs)!
I have been eating but probably not enough and I've had no alcohol whatsoever.

So I'm just 0.9 kgs off my new target. I'd like to lose that this week if I can as next week it is 2 years since I restarted on this campaign and that would be a nice anniversary present. But realistically I think some will go back on as my eating over the next few days is likely to be a bit "random". I'll grab stuff as & when I can and it's not likely to be that healthy.

Just having a glass of wine to try and chill a bit and then I'm off to bed.

PS Hubs got rushed into hospital very late on Sunday evening hence chaos and lack of eating and alcohol at the mo.

Last edited:
Welcome BreadAndButter and aimzey - nice to have you here with us.

0.5lb gain. Not as bad as i thought it would be!
That's pretty damn good - and it's only a large unejected poop! :8855:

First day back at work today and i was really worried about lunch ideas and being tempted by the hot food and cake choices... But i have to say i really enjoyed my lunch i had potato salad with low syn mayo chicken pieces and some tomatoes and cucumber and now some fruit yummy... Does anyone else have any nice lunch ideas? Amy x

Back