monday morning at home weigh in

Hey guys i shall be joining you if thats ok. I start ss tomorrow and im rather excited!! look forward to sharing our weightloss together :)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!
And from me too.

I'm not looking forward to it though as food has been a bit random still this week - and I've snacked on all the wrong things. :cry:

I'm just starting tomorrow but would love to join for my weekly weigh ins from now on- hopefully will spur me to stick to it for longer than 2 days at a time ha! Good luck for tomorrow for all your weigh ins.

OK, 1st week weigh in, and woo hoo I have lost an amazing 10.5lbs!!! this is the first time I can honestly say I have followed a diet 100% and not cheated at all, and just look at the result. I am thrilled, I know the first week is always a good one, but it has motivated me to carry on this morning. Hope everyone else has similar successes!

Wow - great result yorkyrose - way to go!!!!
I have a 'ahem' slightly lower loss to report - 1.5lbs off for me :D, am very happy, I had hoped for 2lbs off but I am satisfied with the 1.5, especially as I had lunch and dinner out on Saturday:eat: which was not really planned for ..onwards and downwards then.....til next Monday xx

Weight in this morning 1.5 up. Which i know is down to eating out twice last week. Not a happy bunny but was my own fault. Going to loose that 1.5 and more this week off to prepare lunch. Well done to all the people who have lost :). Im gonna kick butt this week!!

OK, 1st week weigh in, and woo hoo I have lost an amazing 10.5lbs!!! this is the first time I can honestly say I have followed a diet 100% and not cheated at all, and just look at the result. I am thrilled, I know the first week is always a good one, but it has motivated me to carry on this morning. Hope everyone else has similar successes!

OMG!! Thats fantastic well done!! :happy096:

Amazaballs!!! well done you :)

Weighed this morning and another 2lb down!! Go me ;) xx

Well done guys!! i can't wait till next Monday hopefully i'll beable to do a little dance with you :)

Well done losers especially yorkyrose - that's a FANTASTIC 1st week.
Adios MissPeriPeri and good luck.

I gained 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) but to be expected. Food and meal times were still very random last week - and likely to be the same for the next 7 days or so. Under target (just) so need to be careful that it doesn't creep up.

Last edited:
Hi all!

New to this thread, started last Monday on SW EE and have since lost 4.6lbs!! Was hopping around the bathroom this morning, as I was really worried. I had a flexi syn day on Friday and really didn't know whether it would work.

Can't wait to keep updating everyone with how it's going and hear of everyone's progress.

Happy Monday!!

x Becca

hello all I'm a Monday weigher and for my first week I'm a little disheartened only lost a pound. I have been so good well I think I have. I have followed the red green days and I'm doing it from home. My friend said she always avoids her healthy extras which I didn't but she seems to be losing maybe I'm missing something? Any advice would be great please

hello all I'm a Monday weigher and for my first week I'm a little disheartened only lost a pound. I have been so good well I think I have. I have followed the red green days and I'm doing it from home. My friend said she always avoids her healthy extras which I didn't but she seems to be losing maybe I'm missing something? Any advice would be great please
Do NOT skip the HEx's. These MUST be eaten to keep a balance to your diet.
If you've stuck religiously to plan then look at your portions sizes.
A lot of people think "Oh great - chicken is free, so I'll have TWO chicken breasts for supper".
Noooooooooooo - that's just greedy! I'm not saying you've done this but a lot of people do.
Same for pasta, rice, spuds. If you stick to sensible sized porttions you should be ok.
You need to have 1/3 Superfree at every meal and do not overfill your plate.
Only eat until full and stick to the 5-15 syns per day.
And don't forget that you need at least 6 glasses of water a day!
And your snacks should be superfree (ie fruit or veg). Avoid things like mugshots etc if you can.

Have a look at these 2 threads - they have lots of useful info for newbies.
NEWBIES
FAQs

1lb off, not really deserved, nightmare weekend with the baby so ate everything in sight but somehow evened it's self out (the lack of sleep is obviously burning calories)

Back