monday morning at home weigh in

Well, despite my carb fest all weekend I have managed to shift some of the last 3 weeks gains. Mind you I was VERY good at the start of the week and had hardly any carbs as I felt so bloated. Feeling bloated today too and I only had spuds yesterday which don't normally affect me.

Anyway, I lost 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs) which puts me slap bang on target - well actually 0.05 kg under but what's 0.05 between friends!
So lets just hope that I don't go too berserk this week.

Started back up today after Christmas refuse to weigh myself until next week as I'm scared how much I've put on lol fingers crossed I stick to it until summer well done everyone who's lost and stayed the same :) xx

Well after staying STS last week i lost 3lb this weigh in. Although its a loss i was expecting more cos last week was my first weigh in and i normally have a big loss. It evens out at 1.5lb a week. If i had a good loss in first week 1.5 wouldnt bother me but i am alittle dissapointed. I think i will go back to Original and green cos EE just seems to slow and i know me and i will get fed up. I know slow and steady is the best way to go but i just wanted my kick up the bum first couple of losses. So lets see what next week brings:). Oh is it still 2 A sections and 2 B sections if doing Original plans? Well done everyone on your losses and for anyone who has stayed the same or gained, keep your chin up and march on xx

Oh is it still 2 A sections and 2 B sections if doing Original plans?
Officially it is 2 HexB's and 1 HexA - with an optional 2nd HexA. But I think most people have both HexA's.
The only thing to be careful of is having both HexA's in the form of full fat cheese!

Another 2lb down this week, despite having a bad week. xx

Thanks pommette. To be honest i always stuck to 1 A hex so sont even know why i asked that:rolleyes: I am doing a red day today and i have had my lunch of homemade chicken and veg soup and a sandwich and its 5.30pm and am still not hungry. I bet i will be by 7pm though. I really want egg,chips and peas but that will have to wait until tomorrow when i plan to have a green day. Well done everyone on your losses.:)

Hey we'll done :D had my first "go it alone" weigh in this morning too and lost 3.5lb so dead chuffed. I find this place more inspirational than going to class. Keep up the good work X

ooooops, this was supplied to be in reply to Sellirose.

Last edited:
I'm shuffling in the back door and hoping no-one will notice - sorry to let the side down but it's a 1.5lb gain for me. Think I can figure out why - it was a bit like this: :party0036::character00254::party0027::7834:
I will sit on the naughty chair and think about what I have done........ next week (or rather this week) will be soooo much better - had a good day today and have promised myself a 100% week - let's see what next week's weigh in brings!!

Last edited:
well done for all the losses :)

There's been a few good losses this week despite a few saying "I've not had a good week".
So heres to a better one this week and even greater losses next Monday

Back