monday morning at home weigh in

2 and a half pounds off for me. Absolutely over the moon. Feel like i've broken through a wall!

Ok, here goes I weighed in this morning and i'm 14st 11lb eeeeek so hopefully I will never see that again! 1st day on plan today and going well, my weakness is not being prepared, so cooked up a whole batch of sw lunches for work last week and bought loads of fruit and healthy dinner material. I also got up 1/2 hr early this morning so I had no excuse not to have breakfast....another one of my failings! So anyway hoping to report in next week with at least 1lb disappeared for good :)

Hi guys, This is my first day on the plan & I've decided to weigh in on a monday in the hope that it will push me to be good through the weekend!! .....Please could I join in with your weigh ins?

I have done weight watchers for the last 4 years, started at 11.12 slowly got down to 9.12 then have slowly made my way back up to 11.6 ! reading through these psts, it seems slimming world works well for so many of you...Im excited to see if it works for me too .....I like to be "full" so hoping this is my dream plan!!

Hi guys, This is my first day on the plan & I've decided to weigh in on a monday in the hope that it will push me to be good through the weekend!! .....Please could I join in with your weigh ins?

I have done weight watchers for the last 4 years, started at 11.12 slowly got down to 9.12 then have slowly made my way back up to 11.6 ! reading through these psts, it seems slimming world works well for so many of you...Im excited to see if it works for me too .....I like to be "full" so hoping this is my dream plan!!

welcome :) you'll definitely feel full, once you have your head around the plans you'll be amazed how much you can eat. Best of luck to you !! X

Morning peeps - well done all you losers! Looks like another good week for everyone.
And welcome Gemini28. Just stick to plan and you can deffo lose on SW!

. . . Started the 30day shred this morning so hoping that will help with a good loss next week, as i have a black tie do and 3 course meal on Sat night.
Don't be surprised if you actually gain a little whilst doing the shred. If your body isn't used to exercise it will hang onto water to help your muscles recover. Hope you remembered to measure yourself though as everyone I know who's done it successfully lost inches.

I've been poorly with a yukky tummy bug most of the week and didn't eat properly for a few days so managed to lose 0.4 kg this week - keeping me under target. It was quite a lot down at one point but it all returned once I stopped going to the loo (TMI I know :)) and started eating again.

Have a good week everyone

Just 1lb off , planning to be extra focused this week and hopefuly get 2lb off. My friend advised me to also drink 3 litres of water a day, she found this helped her lose more, can anyone else confirm this helps?

Just 1lb off , planning to be extra focused this week and hopefuly get 2lb off. My friend advised me to also drink 3 litres of water a day, she found this helped her lose more, can anyone else confirm this helps?
You should try to have at least 8 glasses of liquid a day. So 4 pints or 2 litres
Half of that can be in weak tea/coffee or low cal cans, but the rest should be in plain water.
Mind you I just can't drink plain water so I also have NAS squash in mine.

Water is great for getting rid of toxins, bloat and helps to keep your skin looking better and hydrated.
So 2-3 litres a day is great.
Don't go berserk and over drink though as it can have a detrimental effect unless you are living in a hot climate and are losing the moisture via sweat. I normally end up having about 4 ltrs a day in the summer when it gets to between 35-40c - but I probably sweat half of that out!

Morning peeps - well done all you losers! Looks like another good week for everyone.
And welcome Gemini28. Just stick to plan and you can deffo lose on SW!

Don't be surprised if you actually gain a little whilst doing the shred. If your body isn't used to exercise it will hang onto water to help your muscles recover. Hope you remembered to measure yourself though as everyone I know who's done it successfully lost inches.

I've been poorly with a yukky tummy bug most of the week and didn't eat properly for a few days so managed to lose 0.4 kg this week - keeping me under target. It was quite a lot down at one point but it all returned once I stopped going to the loo (TMI I know :)) and started eating again.

Have a good week everyone

Thanks for the heads up.

I've had a PT session once a week and 2 Boxercise classes for that past couple of months so hoping doing 30DS on top of that will really help me drop dress sizes and tone up.

+1.5....I'm gutted!!

Only had about 5 syns during the week as I was out on Sat night so saved them.

Done 30DS every morning and 3 Boxercise classes this week so how have I put weight on. I was hoping for a small loss or at least STS!!

Going well peeps. Well done losers - and you sts too. Commisserations to any gainers (you can join me)

I was dreading WI this morning as I've not really had a good week and also what I thought was a bad weekend (too much booze).
But - would you believe the fat fairies have been kind and it wasn't as bad as I expected. On Friday I was 1.7 kg (that's 3¾ lbs!) up.
But I'd not had a good night's sleep and that always affects my weight.
But I was worried when it wasn't looking like shifting over the weekend especially as I also had loads of carbs on Friday and Saturday.

But the WI fairy has worked her magic and I'm only showing a 0.7 kg (1½ lb) gain this morning putting me slap bang on target.

Phew

+1.5....I'm gutted!!

Only had about 5 syns during the week as I was out on Sat night so saved them.

Done 30DS every morning and 3 Boxercise classes this week so how have I put weight on. I was hoping for a small loss or at least STS!!
I did say you might gain when you started the shred! It really does seem to affect people.
Plus if you had a big syn day on Saturday - and therefore extra food/booze - this could be showing up at the mo.

Hi! Can I join you guys please. I'm a Monday morning weigh in at home. This week was not my best as I had a gain, but I'm not surprised. It was my hen party at the weekend, so I did have a bit of an over indulgence! Back on it today, and hoping for a good week!

Back