monday morning at home weigh in

Well done losers and welcome newbies. Nice to have you here.

Slight downward movement on the scales - just 300g - but at least it's going back down after 3 weeks of going up.
Really pleased with that as last week was not the best on the food front - lots of stresses and strains were going on with mum.

Still outside target range - but only just - so lets hope a good week will shift some more pounds.

well done everyone on your losses, I'm new and weighing in from home, so will be here next monday, HOPEFULLY with a loss :superwoman:

Hi I am a weekly monday weigher but a get weighed at slimmers. I started at 12stone 7 at weight watchers went down to 11 stone 11.5 at my first weigh in lost 8lb at my second weigh in n had a treat the following weekend so put half a pound on so now 11stone 4
So scared for this monday need some moral support to get through this weekend
plllleeeeeaaaaassseee xxxx

Hi I am a weekly monday weigher but a get weighed at slimmers. I started at 12stone 7 at weight watchers went down to 11 stone 11.5 at my first weigh in lost 8lb at my second weigh in n had a treat the following weekend so put half a pound on so now 11stone 4
So scared for this monday need some moral support to get through this weekend
plllleeeeeaaaaassseee xxxx

You have done really well. Everyone fears the weekend - but make decisions about what you will have in advance and then it will be easier to stick to. Remember how good it feels to see those scales going down :)

Thanks being on this seeing everyones success helps. Just roll on monday and a weightloss for us xxx:D

Hiya, hope you all don't mind me tagging along, today is first day of following slimming world and if I don't get it written down I'll know I can cheat!

Starting weight 11st13lb..

Good luck to everyone and well done! :)

Welcome Milkshake - you can do this chica.
Well done Skyegirl and ((( hugs ))) bellybling - you'll hopefully get a big whossh next week.

Having had 3 gains in a row I decided that something needed to be done.
I've had a relatively good week - tried to keep carbs low and even ended up having a fasting day on Wednesday my mistake.
I say by mistake - as all I had all day was a bowl of home-made soup as that was all I could face as I just felt sooooooo bloated.

But I deffo tried to sabotage myself on Saturday night by drinking far too much.
I'd had a bad day with mum and the flaming debtors at our complex so ending up feeling really sorry for myself and had too much wine.
So I ended up feeling really sorry for myself yesterday too as I had the hangover from hell.
I try not to get drunk any more as I always end up feeling yakky the next day (age you know :) ).

Anyway - faced the scales this morning expecting the weekend to have taken it's toll but thankfully it hasn't.
I've shifted 0.4 kgs (0.88 lb) which means I'm back in target range.
Phew - but that's less than a third of the gains gone so methinks I need another good week.

Good luck for WI everyone else - and here's to a good week for us all.

Hi hope it's okay if I join! I'm starting today and my starting weight is 12st! Feeling positive I can make a change :)

Good luck for the coming week everyone!

Well done for all the losses. I'm up 0.8lb this week. I'm quite pleased about that as I had a long weekend offplan. That's me back onplan for another 4 weeks until my next weekend off so hopefully lose a fair bit in that time.

+0.8
-22.8 in total

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Week 3 just ended, was 1lb lighter on the scales today. Lost 1 stone 1lb so far.

YAY 4lb off a total loss of 11.5lb. Hiws everyone elses monday has been as goid as mine. Soooo sorry if not but we are here to help xxxxx

Not been about the last few weeks but still going ok 14 weeks now and 14 losses 3lb this week and cricket season is here felt good last Sunday 4st lighter now

Back