monday morning at home weigh in

Hi im doing sw from home and was hoping to join this group as i also wi on monday mornings everyone has done so well hope i manage a loss this week after sts on monday

Welcome Louise - good to have another member of our select little band!

Good morning lovelies, 1lb off for me this week..... 1.5stone milestone complete :)

well done on the losses so far and good luck to those who haven't weighed in yet :)

Well done everyone!

+3lb for me!! :cry: My first gain this time around!

I'm not blaming myself though. I came down with an ear/nose/throat infection on Saturday and it hit me full force yesterday/this morning as well as coming on last night too.

Oh well, at least it's something to spur me on for next week.

You'll get that off next week hun! star weeks and illness are not a good combination x

I'm starting out today and weighed this morning at 10st 2. It's seeming like a mammoth task to get to 8st again :(

Wish me luck! :D

Good luck!! :)

I'm hoping so hun. I was going to start the 30 Day Shred today as well!

eurgh, I can imagine you just wanna chill on the sofa with your feet up.

I really need to get back to the gym, it feels like so much hassle. I bought a kettle bell the other week and have only used it once- I'm so lazy!

Morning chicas - well done all you losers and hugs to the gainers. Of which I'm one :cry:

Despite trying really hard to lose this blumin' gain it hasn't budged. In facts I've gained again - another ½ lb :cry:
So I'm now 4½ lbs over target.
Was going really well at the start of the week but then I caved in on Friday night and it's gone downhill from there.
Oh well another week starts today and I am not going to cave in this week.

well done everyone -3 for me today hope you feel better soon jodieboo x

Where can I find information about SW?
Also look on the SW website Theres also a US Site
There used to be groups in the USA but I thibk these have all now finished and it's just online membership.
There's a free 7-day plan online

There's lots of free information on the site to get you started - if you want to follow the plan you can join online.
I also know lots of peole have also bought the books off E-Bay so that they have the info to hand in print!

Back