monday morning at home weigh in

Just coming to say hello! I am weighing in tomorrow morning too, and like the rest of you I do it at home :)

Good luck everyone!

Helen xx

Fingers crossed we all have a good week.

Hi applejack, I had 13 weeks when I started to lose weight for a wedding and now only got 7weeks ...I have lost about three pounds. I am now well into the diet and am doing a mix of ee and red and green days. I

I am sure if you have done it before you can get it off again....best of luck

Faye

1 lb off for me this morning. Happy!

Hi,

Gained 5lbs this week :( absolutely gutted about this as I'd tried really hard, but think it was the alcohol on both Friday and Saturday night that has a lot to answer for - I should know by now that any more than one night per week drinking will affect my weight loss!

Going back to a green week, as I feel much more in control doing this. Fingers crossed that it will be a different story next Monday.

Congratulations to all those who have lost this week :)

Helen xx

Well done losers, commiseration to those who sts or gained.

I managed to stick to my good week (bit too much wine at a party last Friday) and it has worked - lots of the bloat has gone and I've lost some weight. Harrah!
Still 1.9 kg (a little over 4 lbs) over target and still outside range, but I'm getting there.

Going to try for another strict week if I can although we're out tomorrow for lunch with a friend-of-a-friend who's out here on holiday.
Plus we're now back to the insanity of apartment turn rounds (we have 2 apartments that we rent out on a golf complex).
1st visitor arrives at our 2nd apartment on Thursday
So it's back to the 2-weekly madness of change-over and washing and ironing mounds of bedding. Deep Joy!
Lots of body magic - but the meals tend to get a bit screwed up!

I won't be weighing tomorrow. Flying back to UK as silly o'clock in the morning to go and collect my mum and bring her back to stay with us for a week.
I'll probably WI on Wednesday though.

Good luck everyone else.

Morning :)

4lbs off for me this week!! :party0011:

Good luck to everyone

Helen xx

Hi guys. I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks - been having some weekends off. Back on-plan last week and loss of 6.4 - taking away the 2.6 lb gains of the last 2 weeks that's a net loss of 3.8 lb :)

Total loss to date - 42.8 lb

Hi guys. I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks - been having some weekends off. Back on-plan last week and loss of 6.4 - taking away the 2.6 lb gains of the last 2 weeks that's a net loss of 3.8 lb :)

Total loss to date - 42.8 lb

Well done good loss and great u r back on plan x

Congrats to all you losers.

Sorry I've not been around - stressed to the eyeballs with my mum here.
I'll be missing again now for another week or so as I'm off back to the UK to take mum home tomorrow night.

Good luck chicas and keep the faith. See you in about 9 days

Can I join you ladies please?

I started two weeks ago - last week I lost 7lb and just got weighed this morning and have lost another 2lb - very pleased with that!

xxx

Stayed the same this week, but actually really happy with that! Had some treats this week that I hadn't planned on and it's * week, so was definitely shocked to see that I hadn't had a gain! :)

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning :) xx

Back