monday morning at home weigh in

Well done everyone - I think there's a game show host that says that isn't there?

Hi, I just started slimming world recently and this morning was my 2nd weigh in. I get married in 9 weeks so this is my motivation. On my first WI, I had lost 3lb and this morning, I have lost another 4lb so I am delighted at getting my 7lb off already. I know it will slow down now but am really happy to have had a good kick start at it.

Evening chicas. Well done losers!

Well - WI wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I was actually showing a biggish gain on Wednesday when we went to the apartment and after 3 days essentially off plan I was dreading WI this morning. But I was pleasantly surprised! :)
Showed a gain of just 0.1 kg (¼ lb) over last Monday which is amazing. Means I've actually LOST whilst atthe apartment :8855:
Still under original target but 2½ kg (about 5½ lbs) over final target.
I really need to get things in control - and yes I know I've said this week on week on week . . .
But this week I need to kisck a$$

First day following slimming world today. First joined back in 2012 lost 2stone but left and put it all back on again. Looking forward to the journey ahead!
Come on Monday weigh in!!!

X

Welcome Pinkshots - you aren't the first one to gain it back, and I'm sure you won't be the last.
You can do this chica. Good luck

Hi all. Subscribing to this thread ready for next week. I had my first weigh in this monday to shift this baby weight as I did follow the slimming world plan back in 2011-2012. I lost 6lbs which I am over the moon with, think walking around the welsh mountain zoo with my 8 week old in his pram all day helped with this loads though :)

Whos ready for Monday's weigh in? :D
I'm ready - but not looking forward to it! Had wayyyyyyyy to many Green/EE days this week so I'm carb bloated so I'll probably gain.

Im having a bad week too so not alone! We all have ups n downs!

Problems is at the mo I'm having a lot of UPS and very few DOWNS

Well this is my first weigh in so really this is my starting point! :)

Well this is my first weigh in so really this is my starting point! :)
Good luck chica - see you tomorrow. Let's hope it's a good 1st week.

Woo hoo! Another 6lb off. Having a tummy bug must have helped something. I have my wedding dress fitting on Friday so am going to really work at it until then, weigh myself on Friday morning then try to maintain that weight for the next 7 weeks until the wedding, have a few weeks off then blitz it again to get right down to my real target weight for Christmas and holiday next year.

Good luck everyone :)

Back