monday morning at home weigh in

No WI for me today as I am still on holiday. Will weigh when I get home and report in on Wednesday.
Good luck everyone else!

Good morning peeps well I have lost 1lb this week which was a complete shock as not been on plan at all so was expecting a gain. That means I have lost 7.5lbs in total in 4 weeks so happy. I am back on it this week though want 1st by the end of the month. Good luck everyone else weighing in today and well done everyone else xx

Gained again :sigh: :cry:
Now 6¾ lbs OVER target with some very heavy celebratory weeks coming up.
hey ho

Forgot to post here on Monday...3lb off for me this week. :)

2lb off for me this week...and first stone lost :)

Good luck to everyone today.

Well done MrsMoo

:cry: 0.8 kg on (1.75 lbs) - so my 48 hours off plan has really bitten me in the bum.

Thanks Lass - I'm a naughty daily scale hopper and I dropped 1.8 kg (that's almost 4 lbs) overnight!
WTF!
I've gained big time before but never this sort of loss.
Let's just hope it stays off until next monday

STS for me this morning, been bad with a cold all week and now it's time of the month...:wave_cry:

Another bad week for me - despite losing 4 lbs overnight last week I have slowly gained them back plus another 2 beside.
Not stressing though - I am just enjoying a few weeks off plan, not worrying about food or weight, and celebrating Mr P's birthday big style!

I too am getting nowhere fast. I still weigh pretty much what I did 2 months ago. Gaining and losing the same few pounds. Still a spot of maintenance is good for the body I think.

Morning chicas - well the partying has finally come to an end. Last of visitors have just departed so we have a quiet house again.
Breathes a sigh of relief *** BIG Sigh in fact ***

So, I faced the scales which are being kind though. Despite eating for England for the last week I somehow seem to have lost a wee bit.
0.6 kgs to be precise (just over 1¼ lbs) - not exactly sure how. Maybe last week's WI was wrong?
Anyhow - that has at least stopped the rot of 4 weeks gains in a row and now leaves me 4.25 kg over target (just over 9¼ lbs) which I am going to try blumin' hard to be rid of by Christmas. That's 11 weeks so sounds a bit ambitious for me but I'm really going to give it a go.

Woo Hoo Margaret - lets hope it keeps moving down for the rest of the week.

Where is everyone? I feel very lonely on here at the mo.

Another gain - but a titchy 0.1 kg so I can live with that after what I've eaten (and drunk) for the past 2 weeks celebrating Mr P's 60th!

BUT . . . back on plan big time now. I really do want to get rid of this extra weight. I'm still 9½ lbs over target.

Last edited:
Ermmm. :wave_cry: I'm still here (bit late lol)

Lost 3 1/2 lbs this week, so that's a stone and a half in total for me now :)

Back