monday morning at home weigh in

Would you mind if I joined in?
It was my first week on SW and I've lost 2lbs. Happy with that as I had one meal out with a couple of drinks and another night out with just a few drinks. Not got anything on this week so hoping for a little better or more of the same

Welcome Chev72 - and that's a nice start.
Well done everyone else on your losses.

As some of you know I've had a bug since sunday (DGs) so not been on here much this week.
But, I still weighed in on Monday morning and I've lost last week's bloat and my weight is back to what it was 2 weeks ago.
Still 3.4 kgs over target (7.4 lbs) but at least it's going in the right direction again.

Edibles not been brilliant this week as I've just felt like comfort food, and I've had loads of toast and paté as that was all I felt like.
But at least it was wm bread and I seem to be maintaining ok.

Feeling better today though so got a proper meal planned for this evening - totally on plan so hopefully that will give me a bit of a kick again.

Morning ladies,

Glad you are feeling better Pommette and sorry you are under the weather Margaret, that time of year though.
welcome Chev...and well done, great start :)

Weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs :D And that has taken me to a lower stone zone...really pleased. I work in the health service and the amount of chocks and goodies that patients have brought in for us, we have a massive pile in the corner and it's sooooo hard to resist, but fingers crossed have managed so far.
Good luck ladies with the weighins today.

Morning ladies.

Another 2lb loss on week 2, happy with that:). But I've got a terrible week ahead.... 3 meals for parties. The first is an Indian, so if I'm right in what I've read I should be ok with a tomato based curry with Chicken or King Prawns with boiled rice. Won't be drinking on this evening. my second meal out is the works xmas party... Now plenty of drink will be consumed! I've changed my main from crispy belly pork to turkey, trying to help myself along where possible! My third is a meal at home for my S-D birthday.. At least here I can control what I'm eating (sort of!).

Good luck to you all for your weigh ins today :wavey::wavey:

Well done MrsMoo, fantastic loss.... It's so tempting this time of year, I've been refusing the chocs at work when offered. Keep it up! X

Well done ladies on your losses. Especially at resisting Xmas chockies.
But I'm here to let the side down.
Booger . . . I've eaten too much bread this week.
Gained 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs) so 3.7 kg over target (8 lbs). :cry:

I seem to be hovering at about this weight. Which is within range of my very original target.
My body seems to want to be roughly 12 st and not 11:7.
But I have promised myself 2 things.
1) I am not going to go berserk over christmas and gain loads
2) I am going to get back to target in 2014 and see if I can maintain it.

Where is everyone? I'm feeling very lonely here

Well - another gain of 0.6 kg (1½ lbs) leaving me almost 10lbs over target.
I've not had a good week :cry:. News on mum not good and I've been comforting eating - big time.
Lots of white baguettes, toad-in-the-hole etc etc

Since I declared my plan to get back to target on 14th Octobner I've lost a massive 0.1 kg.
Hey ho - 2014 here we come. It really is going in the new year!

49842-albums3274-picture116941.jpg

And a Happy New Year to you all

Merry christmas Pommette, well I have gone haywire with the diet but aim to get back on track in time for new year, I hope you managed a good christmas. Sorry to hear about your mum.

Sorry about the going haywire - but 2014 is deffo gonna be our year! ALL OF US.
I am challenging myself to lose 7 lbs by the end March! That's only about 1/2 lb a week.
Surely I can manage that? I really need to lose this bloat.

We can do it, I am determind to get myself back on track, my birthday is the 31st December so new years day I will be back on track properly and until then I am doing my best to watch what I am eating and make sure I have plenty of water and fruit. I am also going to give up alcohol as once I drink that is the day gone to pot. Managed christmas day alcohol free so tomorrow will be my 5th day without alcohol so will just continue without it.

Hello peeps.... My Slimming World referral ran out a couple of weeks ago so I am back to doing it at home with the help of my mini friends.... Took a few days off for Christmas then got back on plan yesterday....

I will be having Mondays as my regular weigh in day so I have come to join you lovely people :D

Hello there BCP - Welcome to the Monday gang! We've been a bit quiet recently so great to have you here now as well

Hello there BCP - Welcome to the Monday gang! We've been a bit quiet recently so great to have you here now as well

Hi Pom....

Looking forward to seeing what wonders I can accomplish in 2014 :8855:

Hi Pom....

Looking forward to seeing what wonders I can accomplish in 2014 :8855:

You've already accomplished a fair few wonders - 50 lbs lost is no mean feat!
Deffo more to come in 2014!

:scale: Delighted with my weight this morning..... Been back on plan for a couple of days and I am back to my pre celebration weight :D

Back