monday morning at home weigh in

Okay - I came back on plan yesterday with a huge gain. I've been faffing about since September and gained a stone. I am going to count yesterday as my new start point and hopefully no more faffing. It's looking good for a loss this week as I have lost 2.4 lb since yesterday. I weigh daily but will post my official losses on a Monday. Well done everyone who have maintained or lost over the festive season, and to those like me who lost the plot for a while - we can do this!!! :)

Hi everyone,
Glad I found this thread, I feel I am in need of posting my WI for people to see, so that it motivates me. I have been trying SW at home since September and my weight loss has been up and down (so not always loss...) I started out at 16st 1lb, and made it all the way down to 15st8lb :) but then christmas happened and im back up to 16st :( so yeah back on it now, and in need of support! I want to lose about 5st. so here goes!!

Hi everyone,
Glad I found this thread, I feel I am in need of posting my WI for people to see, so that it motivates me. I have been trying SW at home since September and my weight loss has been up and down (so not always loss...) I started out at 16st 1lb, and made it all the way down to 15st8lb :) but then christmas happened and im back up to 16st :( so yeah back on it now, and in need of support! I want to lose about 5st. so here goes!!

Welcome! This is my first week on here and I definitely feel the same as you and that posting my WI will keep me motivated to do well. Good luck this week and fingers crossed for a loss come Monday!

Hi KHQ,
I have had some ups in my weight even before xmas, and I always know why, but I figured if im telling people my weight then it may just stop me doing the things that I have been doing :( for the first time in about 2 months im looking forward to weighing in and sharing it!! fingers crossed :)

Hi KHQ,
I have had some ups in my weight even before xmas, and I always know why, but I figured if im telling people my weight then it may just stop me doing the things that I have been doing :( for the first time in about 2 months im looking forward to weighing in and sharing it!! fingers crossed :)

Hopefully so, and if not there is always great support here!

Im feeling unsure about mondays weigh in, got a feeling its going to be a gain, and its making me want to eat bad stuff, so fingers crossed I can manage 3 days!!! Doesnt help that im not very busy so have to avoid boredom eating aswell :(
Good luck everyone and have a great weekend!

Im feeling unsure about mondays weigh in, got a feeling its going to be a gain, and its making me want to eat bad stuff, so fingers crossed I can manage 3 days!!! Doesnt help that im not very busy so have to avoid boredom eating aswell :(
Good luck everyone and have a great weekend!

Keep going, try not to think negative, if ur not busy take some time to pamper urself, soak in the bath, paint nails etc. I suffer from depression and one of the things in my road to recovery is to do something everyday for ME. I pick a day a week to pamper and got to say it stops me eating and makes me feel good about myself. Good luck and have a positive weekend. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keep going, try not to think negative, if ur not busy take some time to pamper urself, soak in the bath, paint nails etc. I suffer from depression and one of the things in my road to recovery is to do something everyday for ME. I pick a day a week to pamper and got to say it stops me eating and makes me feel good about myself. Good luck and have a positive weekend. :)

This is such a nice idea! You could also spend the time planning your meals ahead and preaparing some food for the freezer then on those days you can't really be bothered you can just heat it with minimal effort! x

Sending everyone a parcel of motivation to keep them on the straight and narrow over the weekend xx

Afternoon chicas - well I'm home from a windy, rain-swept england to a bright sunny (but cool) January day here in Almoradí.
Don't really know if i'll have a loss this week as I've not been on plan properly all week due to grab-and-go meals whilst visiting mum.
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll do the same for all of you.

Afternoon chicas - well I'm home from a windy, rain-swept england to a bright sunny (but cool) January day here in Almoradí.
Don't really know if i'll have a loss this week as I've not been on plan properly all week due to grab-and-go meals whilst visiting mum.

It is freezing here today! I hope you've had a good trip and good luck for WI tomorrow!

Crossing everything here...

Evening ladies,
Hope all are well, glad you had a safe trip back Pommette.
First weigh in tomorrow after being fully back on plan last week, so hoping for loss, fingers crossed.

Good luck to all for tomorrow :)

First weigh in (at home) tomorrow and im worried i wont have lost anything, stuck to plan all week but its that time of the month so hope it doesnt affect it too much, oh well i will find out tomorrow! :confused:

First weigh in (at home) tomorrow and im worried i wont have lost anything, stuck to plan all week but its that time of the month so hope it doesnt affect it too much, oh well i will find out tomorrow! :confused:

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have done great but if it's not as good as you hoped at least you know why and can look forward to a better one next week.

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to the updates!

Morning ladies :)

Weighed in today and have lost 4lb. That's the Christmas gain shifted and an extra lb for luck :D
Firmly in the 14's now and very nearly at the 3 stone loss goal, very pleased and feeling so much better about myself now.

Good luck to all will be back later to see how we all got on today :)

Morning! Well done on the losses, good luck to those still to weigh. Im very pleased with my week 1- 4lb off. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to everyone on their losses so far! Week 1 WI and I've lost 4.5lb so very pleased with that! Good luck to everyone who is still to weigh!

Back