monday morning at home weigh in

Very impressive Chelle!

If the scales say the same on Monday as what they said this morning I'll be a happy girl >.< x

Morning all, seems im the first one checking in! Ive had an emotional morning, stepped on my scales and burst in to tears thinking I'd had another 3lb gain, so came downstairs to write it on my graph feeling like ripping it off the wall and giving up, to then discover that ive actually not gained 3lb but stayed the same! Which is soooooo much better! No idea what made me think id gained that much, think my brain muddled some maths up maybe and got confused, and emotional, first thing in the morning!

So hope everyone has had a better start to their day!!!

Oh kitten i do things like that (mental blocks) sts is great well done. Heres to a great new week. 1.5lb off for me today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone I had a 1lb loss this week but I am happy with that as I am aiming at 1lb per week anything else is a bonus :)

Hey
I haven't been on here for a while lol so giving an update :) I STS last week as was my birthday week and had so many meals it was unbelievable! So was made up I didn't have a gain after that :) this week I've been able to get back on track and I have lost a lb so in to my 2nd stone :) also started exercising too :) my car was in garage getting some tyres and a new wing mirror so I walked everywhere today and went to a gym class so all in all about 4miles walking and an intense class if anyone goes to pure gym i got stuck in and did a pure pump class! Think I did well was red faced the lot so pleased I stuck with it so have been ambitious and have a further 7 different classes to do this week :) hopefully will do them all :)

Have a good week everyone :)
xx

Hi

Hope you dont mind me gatecrashing this thread! I lost 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week for the second time. Over the moon. That's 12lbs in 4 weeks :)

Apologies for the late checkin ladies...been a crazy day. STS for me this week...arghhhhh that elusive 1/2lb to reach 3 1/2 stone :mad:

Sorry it's late! I gained 1lb! But I've been in Dublin and got engaged (eeek) so I feel it's a well deserved gain ;) xxxx

That is definately a well deserved gain! An easy one to lose next week, and congratulations on the engagement hun!!

Thank you :) :) xxxx

Hi

i joined SW yesterday for the first time.

I live in Barcelona (only shifted here in Septmeber) and therefore following the plan online.

I have my weigh in days at home on Monday.

Hi all

I weigh in on Monday mornings at home, so I'd like to join this party if you don't mind :)

I'm also very guilty of sneaking weigh ins during the week, which I shouldn't do as they're never accurate. I need to stop that, or give the battery from the scales to my other half to hide (again...).

Anyone on here that is new to the diet and wants to buddy up for motivation and ideas :) x

Missed last week and the week before as I had a week off - didn't weigh in but I'm sure I had a huge gain. I have been 100% since Monday and some of it will have come back off. I had a sneaky weigh in yesterday - I'm 1.2lb heavier than I was 1 and a half weeks ago - hopefully that will be off plus some by Monday.

Im not expecting a loss this week feel Ive ate too much although all within allowance. Can't wait to find out now..
Good luck everyone

1lb off.
Good luck weighers. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back