monday morning at home weigh in

I weighed in this morning a day later due to scale access.

Its -3.4lbs:D:D . I think the 24hr stomach bug I had played a big part

2lbs off woohoo :)

That means I'm back to 14st 1lb, and my original 5 stone weight loss that I got to in 2011-12. Every pound I lose now will be a pound lighter than I've been in the last 15 years :)

2lbs off woohoo :)

That means I'm back to 14st 1lb, and my original 5 stone weight loss that I got to in 2011-12. Every pound I lose now will be a pound lighter than I've been in the last 15 years :)

Congratulations on the -2lb and getting back to your 11/12 achievements.

Now for new numbers! All the best

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 11:Thursday

Breakfast: woke to hubby walking in with McDonald's breakfast

In all fairness McDonald's in Switzerland don't do breakfast, that's if you can find one anyway.

Had pancakes and sausage with O.J

Lunch: crime egg

Dinner : roast lamb, roast sweet potato and butternut.

Glass of mango juice

Soooo many syns and may more expected for the weekend.

Tomorrow is an early start for the family with a trip to hubby's aunt followed by visit to my friends after that to Watford to visit family where we will be till Sunday.

Lovely being over seeing family but will also enjoy be home and fully in control of my food again.

Last edited:
Oh my I meant to have posted that on my diary sorry everyone

A bit late but i gained this week :( 0.5lb
I know why thought.. over indulgence over easter!

Easter holidays got the better off me. I didnt weigh in this week.

Currently off plan. Will WI on Monday accept my gain and be back on plan.

Well done on the losses this week especially as it was chocolate and food filled

Hi everyone,

I restarted Slimming World (at home) last Monday so this thread is ideal because I will have to keep my weigh day the same every week! Fingers crossed for a good weigh tomorrow - I've stuck 100% to the SP plan :)

Happy weighing!

Woohoo 4lbs off :) :)

That takes me into the 13's finally :)

Good luck everyone!

WEIGH IN

+ 3.5lbs.... I am not disappointed as I know the crazy stuff I was stuffing myself with it could have been worse.

I found that while in the UK i didn't eat badly I just wasn't in control of food as we were always visiting people and getting feed by them. When we got back I ate soooo badly out of boredom and just cos I could and it was there. Clearly I haven't reached the point of having a healthy lifestyle without SW.

Thanks DoingItRight :)

That's actually not a bad gain for 2 weeks off plan hun. Hopefully now you're home you can settle back into it and have that off again in no time :)

And your Zimbabwe trip is a great motivation to go for :)

First weigh in today.... 7 lbs off! Delighted, feeling motivated for the week ahead.

Amazing! Well done!

Back