monday morning at home weigh in

Ooooh footy mum, that looks lovely!

I like making 'pizzas' with turkey or chicken breasts covered in tomato purée, cheese , mushrooms, peppers etc

I've had an early WI again and am happy with 1.5lbs off. I think Sunday WI is going to work better for me so am defecting to a Sunday WI forum. Keep up all the good work x x x x

I've had an early WI again and am happy with 1.5lbs off. I think Sunday WI is going to work better for me so am defecting to a Sunday WI forum. Keep up all the good work x x x x
That's a great loss it's what I'm hoping for this week. Good luck with the Sunday Weigh ins :)

Well done on your loss.

Good luck for the Sunday club xx

-4 for me this week.

Back to my 2 stone loss:woohoo:

Thats brilliant all of you well done. If I spoke the truth I am a little disappointed with my -1.5lb this weeks as I have been really good, but, I suppose its better off than on and I am trying to not let it affect me as it has done in the past. Onwards and downwards.....hopefully....lets have another good week folks x

-4lbs for me. Only just had time to get online. I'm going to have to rethink my epic walking target as I've gone from part time to full time work and don't have time!

Hi, can I join? I started doing SW at home by myself about two weeks ago. I've never been to class but would rather learn myself and not waste the money (healthy food is expensive enough as it is!!).

When I started (21st Jan) I was 10st8lbs (PM WI) and on Monday (AM) I weighed in at 10st4.6lns. I'm going to weigh-in every Monday from now on! Looking to get to 9.6 by end of March!

I'm following EE pretty basically and I've also cut out all refined sugar (I'm the world's biggest sweet addict so it's a serious mission - I miss my fizzy laces!!). I go to the gym about 3/4 times a week (when I can be bothered) and do basic stuff - stepper 10 mins, cross train 10 mins, weights etc. I also walk quite a bit to and from work.

I have tonnes of recipes if anybody wants to share - most are in my head, though! And if anyone can share any with me that would be fab. I like low-carb, meaty dishes with lots of flavour :D

Good luck everyone!!!

Hi, can I join? I started doing SW at home by myself about two weeks ago. I've never been to class but would rather learn myself and not waste the money (healthy food is expensive enough as it is!!).

When I started (21st Jan) I was 10st8lbs (PM WI) and on Monday (AM) I weighed in at 10st4.6lns. I'm going to weigh-in every Monday from now on! Looking to get to 9.6 by end of March!

I'm following EE pretty basically and I've also cut out all refined sugar (I'm the world's biggest sweet addict so it's a serious mission - I miss my fizzy laces!!). I go to the gym about 3/4 times a week (when I can be bothered) and do basic stuff - stepper 10 mins, cross train 10 mins, weights etc. I also walk quite a bit to and from work.

I have tonnes of recipes if anybody wants to share - most are in my head, though! And if anyone can share any with me that would be fab. I like low-carb, meaty dishes with lots of flavour :D

Good luck everyone!!!
Hi, welcome. I'm a veggie who lives on carbs so I'm no use there but I'm sure they'll be plenty on here that can. I get a lot of meal ideas from other threads and Instagram. Good luck for this week X

Woohoo! Got -2.5lb off today. So happy as I'm only 2lb from my stone award and can't be far from my club 10. Not sure I'll get it next week as I'm away for a 'romantic' ( laughing to myself) weekend with the hubby this weekend so I'd love a maintain X

From 10st4.6lb last Monday to 10st1lb today :) Happy days!

I had a really bad day yesterday with sweets and burgers and general naughtiness with friends, so hopefully if I cut that out next week I'll be below 10stone for the first time in about a year!! :D happy days.

Good luck, all!

I've lost track a bit, I had a gain one week, and plateaued a while but I have made up for it. Over all I'm down 18lbs since 3/1/16.
I'm joining a gym tomorrow once I've weighed in so I'm getting myself properly back on track.

Back