Monday weigh in

1lb off for me. A little disappointed as 1.5lb would have seen me to my first stone, and I'd really upped the exercise this week. But then again, I didn't keep a food diary - I really MUST, and WILL do it for this forthcoming week. Still, I take solice in the fact that it's still moving in the right direction! (and live in hope that the increased exercise will show up in next week's weigh in!)

Well done to everyone else who's weighed in today. x

slimmer_of_week.jpg
....Lost 4½lbs this week!! :D
... -5½ (16st 11lbs) :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ (16st 8½lbs) :) SOTW
(3) Jan 25th ... -4½ (16st 4lbs) :) SOTW
(4) Feb 1st ...

I STS, after my bad weekend I'm just glad that I didn't put on! Fresh week now, and staying on the wagon!!!!:D

Lost 3 pounds this week and got slimmer of the month. .5lb from the 2 stone ...hope to get it next week!
Congrats on all the losses and for those who didn't lose this week- don't give up and start fresh from tomorrow :)

lost 2 pounds

I lost 2 pounds and I havnt stuck to the plan correctly I am going to try harder this week cos it might catch up with me x x x

Julia

evening every1 i have just had my wiegh and i must say i was really cuffed i lost 3lbs this week :D i dont know how cos i had pizza and profiteroles sat nite lol so thats 11lbs in 3wks im so pleased:D as u can c ;).
hope u all have had good weigh ins

I went to my first group last night having been weighing myself at home for the past week and it weighs me as 7lbs heavier :( this means its either taken back the 7lbs ive lost in the last 2 weeks or i was 7lbs heavier than i thought i was to start with!!! Not very happy about it but its somewhere to start and move forward. Im going to stick with it and hope it drops off very soon!! :)

Lost 2.5lbs this week, which means I got my stone sticker (FINALLY!) and Slimmer of the Month, I'm now the proud owner of a SW fridge magnet :D

4 lbs off for me!!! :woohoo:

Hi everyone,

Weighed in for the first time last night and my weight was as I expected. I need to lose 19lbs to get to my target of 10 stones. I may re-assess once I get to target but being an old bird I don't want to get too thin and have wrinkly saggy skin, well no more than usual lol. I am having a go on EE.

Hope you are all having a very good day :D

Ok, now I know I shouldn't have but I jumped back on the scales this morning and 2lb was gone. So, can I have the 2lb loss or do I have to stick with my Monday weight? I'm thinking of changing to weighing on a Friday, as this is when I slip, and it gives me the rest of the week to shift it.

Hi I am Monday weigher, just found this forum today and registered, looking forward to 'meeting' you all! Rejoined SW 4/1/10.
Lost 7lb so far. 1st week 4lb, second week 3lb and stayed the same 3rd week.

Good luck for today guys. I, as usual, am dreading it...feeling really bloated! :(

Back