Monday weigh in

3lb on for me so I'm not pleased but it's well deserved so I'll take it. My pre Star week standard gain and half term stress obviously doesn't mix

Fingers crossed...I tried the diet just before smash and lost 6lb (all went back on!) in my first week so was expecting a decent loss. This time I intend to stick with it but I realise I will be no where near my first week loss. I will post again tomorrow...good luck everyone

Hi everyone,
Started at Slimming world last week. Had my first weigh in on Monday and I lost 7.5lb obviously very pleased.
Will be looking to post here each week
well done! Good luck for tomorrow!

3 Pound loss and got Slimmer of the week! Another certificate and sticker...that's 10.5lb in 2 weeks. Hope everyone else did well
wow well done! Brilliant!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow everybody!
I maintained last week as I was happy about as I usually gain on star week...I am hoping for a loss tomorrow but not sure I feel like I weigh less! Going to do an exercise dvd before I go to bed and before work tomorrow - try and sweat some out!!
Fingers crossed!!

Well done dream rabbit and fiddlegirl...keep it up. I got a 2lb loss this week so 1.5lb next week will make 1 stone loss in 4 weeks so I'm more than happy.
I'm aiming for 2lb a week now....
Have a great week..keep plodding

so after the first week and a great loss of 10 lb.. second week was utterly depressing by losing 1 lb ;) hopefully next week will be better :D

Moogirl, don't get disheartened it takes time for your body to adjust and some weeks are better than others. You have to think of it as a long term solution. I am expecting mine to be 6 months till I get to my target of 3 1/2 stone. Please look at pics on Internet of models of 1 pound of human body fat and it will spur you on as this in itself is an achievement. Even if you can't see the difference just imagine that fat is now gone from around your arteries and vital organs so you are getting so much healthier.
I am hoping to lose 2lb this week which will take me over my first stone and almost a third of the way there already after a month! Keep your chin up and keep going..

thank you Paul I did google the 1lb of fat and you right I have no reason to be upset . thank you for the advice I think I needed that reality check and I'm happy that I at least lost some in the end :)

I think this site is great to help each other. I will be on each week so please keep posting. I'm a newbie to this myself but if I am lucky enough to lose 3lb this week I will be a third of the way there to my 3st 41/2 pound target in only 4 weeks

Absolutely gutted, strode into class very confident this morning only to STS! No loss and I've been solo good. I can only put it down to too much fruit and Muller yogurts.
I've taken my book out again and am living on speed foods this week. Everyone else at class were still losing after drinking and having fun for Mother's Day..
If I don't lose next week I'm hitting the gin! Hope everyone else had a better week than me.

aww I'm sorry Paul :( chin up hopefully next week be better I know how frustrating it is . going back to the basics can be helpful sometimes :)

Back