Monday weigh in

Hi sorry forgot to leave my weight loss, after my first week i lost 4 lb's very pleased with result :happy036:

Hi Monday weighers

My WIN was tonight cos of BH 1 1/2 lbs off for me, meaning I have lost 1/2 stone:D

Interesting little factoid. Now all the groups are becoming computerised, you may well find that all of a sudden BH classes become available to you. My consultant opened on BH, they are ALL supposed to (if they have a Monday group, of course!), and the databases KNOW when they don't because it is of course recording when everyone logs in with their cards.

I guess the only time it would be possible for them not to is if the venue wasn't available due to the BH.

Guess what - I'm a happy bunny today........

LOST 3 lbs this week !!!!! WOOHOO!!!! (about bloody time tho - LOL )

AND my blood level today lowest it has been for a morning - 5.9 (nicely within the 4 - 7 range - woohoo again!!)

Was on holiday all last week (tried to follow SW as much as possible), not that easy when its just me doing it (did have a few naughty things throughout the week, OK had quite a lot of naughty things hehehehe......) but I still managed to lose 2 lbs - yipee !!!!!!:D - not sure how that happened though but i'm happy.

Good luck to everyone.

Lyn

Well done DarkCookie, you must have done something right hun.. and Poppy, great news on the lower blood levels too, so double the success for you, good losses to start the day off. All my fingers are crossed for a 3lb loss this week. My WI is this eve, so will update later tonight :) x

expecting a slight gain tonight after a week of drink fuelled naughtiness :eek: but have been back on plan since saturday and have joined the gym.

We have a holiday booked to leave 5 weeks today so going to try and be 100% til then :D

good luck monday weighers

Good losses already today! Well done girlies :)

I am off to WI tonight. Didn't go last week I took my 1st week off with it being BH & have felt rubbish all week coz of that!

This weekend we have been away with friends & had lots of yummy foods & a fair amount of booze, but I have been 100% on plan & allowed myself a flexi day Sat so am hoping that tonight will be ok! (fingers crossed!!)

Hi, Stayed the same this week, I did have a polish meal in the week, so I'm guessing this might be why!, am going to try EE this week and see how I get on, not going to let this get me down, after all I maintained which is better than a gain :confused:

Good luck to all you Monday weigh in's

Well done for the losses and STS is also good (especially after a meal out) :)

I got weighed mid week (Wed) last week as I couldn't go to WI on the BH, and gained 3.5lbs, so really hoping for a STS or loss today as I stuck to plan better than last week.
Good Luck everyone!

Well done on maintaining Nikki.. it actually gives your body a chance to catch up hun.. and that loss next week will be a good en :) x

Ok Thanks will keep fingers crossed :)

I weigh on a Monday too so will join this thread if that's OK.
Am gutted, as I'm only on week 2 and have gained 2lb :(

Week 1 I was 100% on plan, and food-wise was 100% week 2 as well. It was my big sister's wedding on Saturday and I said no to all sorts of deliciousness. I did give in and have quite a few drinks that evening, but sticking to plan for the rest of the week I thought STS would be the most damage. Maybe the week 1 loss was just water and not a real loss at all. :(

Hmmm, well not going to let it beat me already - back on to a 100% week and hopefully will have a better result next week.

Well done to all of you losers :) :)

I reckon next week you will be -2lb plus more Suey, any number of reasons can cause a gain, stress being one of them, water retention another, time of the month another. If you are due on that can cause you to pile LBs on. Dont worry about it. Look at the bigger picture and long term. This WILL work. Try starting a food diary if you havent already, you may not be eating enough, or you may be eating syns without realising it. It takes a good few weeks to get your head round the plan, so dont be disheartened by this particular weigh in, just write it off and move forward.

I would be very grateful if you could copy and paste this back to me at about 9pm tonight when I am crying kthnksbai!

Back