Monday weigh in

Hi All,

Lost 1.5lb so got my 2 1/2 stone award!!! :)

Well Done everyone on the weight losses this week.

After having a few maintains and a few gains over the past weeks, I lost 1.5 lbs tonight. Pleased, and it's given me the kick I need to carry on

It's my first week and I lost 5.5 lbs this week!!!! Yay!!! Well done everyone else many of your losses are inspirational!!!

Congrats to all of you who have lost. Hope you're OK Meli about your (minute) gain! You sounded like you expected it to a certain extent! I gained 1.5lb! Not really a happy bunny because I did my 22 mile Macmillan walk on Saturday and have been on plan apart from Sat when I simply had a couple of extra cereal bars (admittedly highly synned ones) and Lucozade drinks to help me with the walk but 7 hours moderate walking = supposedly 1680 cals burned! And this involved hills, sand dunes and all sorts!! So hoping it's muscle and fluid retention and that with a week of careful eating next week will be a goodun!!!X

Lost 5 1/2lbs and got my 5 stone sticker and slimmer of the week :D:D:D

so happy x well done everyone on your losses and for those not happy good luck for next week x

omg amazing!!! well done hun :D

Well done everyone on your losses
I only managed .5lb this week and am a bit gutted this blooming constipation is driving me nuts been really bad this last 2 weeks

Hi All,

Last weigh in was Wed but moved class so short week for me and we had KFC on Wed BUT i managed to loose 1.5lb :) which I am pleased with.

Well done on all your losses x

I STS this week which was thoroughly deserved, ive been a bit off track this week what with moving house. Any way 100% this week, doing a food diary and switching groups to give me a push to get back on track (dont want to start a new group with a gain now do i!!!

Well done everyone for your losses!!!! xxx

Back